3

Joey's POV

It was morning, and I had a new diaper and my wolf onesie still on, I could hear a gentle sweet woman downstairs and Nick talking to her like their married or something. I sat in this nursery looking at the kiddish babyish rug as I was sitting on it as I lift up a toy figure of a wolf as I shake it smiling to myself, why am I enjoying this? I can hear foot steps coming from upstairs as I shook my head and continue playing as the door opened to see the beautiful woman with blonde hair, with brown eyes, she has lip gloss on her lips and she had a white shirt, and some sweat-pants. Nick looked at me,

"This is my wife, her name is Julia. She will be your mommy and take care of you. She wasn't here for the few days because she had a family trip but she came back." Daddy said, as he smiled innocently as I looked at her as I wasn't scared of her, she looked like a sweet woman that's happy and all. 

"Aw hi baby, I heard a whole lot about you. You are a special one huh? Daddy has been taking good care of you hasn't he?" She said cooing like I was a baby as she picks me up and smiles at me as I glared, somehow she's actually quite calming as well, she has this vibe around that you want to stay around. I know I am not crazy, but it's just that... it feels safe and there then with my mother is, my drunken mother. 

I look at her and rest my head on her shoulder sighing as I see Daddy smiling, he was happy. 

"Are you hungry little one, Im going to feed you it's alright." She said with a smile on her face, I look, as Dad watches as she takes me to the rocking chair in the corner, feed me? How will she feed me if were not in the kitchen? Is she dumb or blind, or am I just being mean about this, I put my head off her shoulder as she pulls down her shirt a bit revealing her bra as she lowers her bra revealing her breasts. Oh no, not this.

I look at her nervously as she looks at me and kisses my head and carries me closely so I can drink from her easily. This is hell, honestly hell, I am not a baby, I am a full grown man who just wants to live his life, not with his drunk mother but out in the nature of the world himself. She waited for me to go drink her milk from her breast as I put my lips on it and suck, it was sweet and it tasted good actually, but how is she able to preserve milk? Did she had a child before or does she have one that.. is somewhere? I don't know, maybe she'll tell me or something? She hums softly, a lullaby as I was drifting and sucking at the same time. She had a nice voice though, it was calming and cute to be fair. 

I flutter my eyes shut tiredly drifting away as her hum as I fell asleep... a calming sleep that relaxed me and didn't have to worry about anything.

Julia's POV

I see my baby fall asleep as I push him gently away from my breast and fix my bra and shirt as I held him close, he's adorable and I am glad he's the right one for me and Nick. I always wanted a sweet baby to take care of and love. I have my baby now and that's all that matters and a family with Nick. He's happy as well with this all, he wanted this as well, we both did and we have it, our present arrived to us. 

I get up and put him in his crib as he laid there sleeping as I cover a small blanket on him and put a pacifier in his mouth as I smiled as Nick stands next to me smiling looking at him asleep dreaming away whatever he's dreaming about. We looked at each other and kissed on the lips as he smiles and I smile,

our beautiful family,

We walked out together and head downstairs as he looks at me as I look at him and sit on the couch smiling seeing one of my baby boy's toys on the ground, adorable thing leaving his toys on the ground now, I pick them up and put it in the toy box in the living room, he has two, one downstairs and one in his nursery, me and Nick's spoiled baby. He deserves everything. Plus, we talked to his birth mother about having him and she completely agreed, but she was off. She smelled awful, and she was drinking, and she told me and Nick he walks everyday so we had to come up with a plan, but she didn't want to actually see him so instead kidnap... even though that sounds wrong, because it is. 

But, now no worries I have my baby and I am happy about that.

Joey's POV

"You will forever be worthless, nothing but a piece of junk that you are, why are you acting like a baby?! Huh? You're a grown man grow up..." My old best friend told me as I look at him with teary eyes, He hates me and I am so worthless that I could've left him behind, and did because he blamed me for all of his problems which annoyed me. 

"No! At least they love me than my mother." I replied,

"Everyone's gonna think your worthless Joey, you won't have a life and be with someone truly in love, your gonna be wetting yourself, piss-pants." He said laughing himself off as I groaned, and frowned, I didn't care anymore honestly... Until he ran at me with a axe almost killed me and everything was blurry.

 I open my eyes fast seeing me in a crib and back in the nursery, my room I guess. I look around and didn't see Daddy or Mommy which made me sad, that was just a nightmare thank god but what happens if he was trying to tell me something or do something to make me sad or hate these people, I don't know? 

My eyes were teary though, I cried. I heard foot steps hurrying up the steps near as I see Dad opening the door quickly and going to me picking me up as I wrap my arms around and sniffle as he rubs my back gently calming me as I sniffled wiping my nose and eyes.

"What happened baby?" He asks softly,

"Nightmwre." I replied.

"Aw baby, don't worry I am here, Daddy's got you." He said kissing the side of my head as I take a few deep breathes, that wasn't real, wasn't real, it was just a nightmare, everyone gets them it's okay.. I just need to relax myself as I was quiet whimpering onto him but not whimpering a lot. He takes me downstairs as I see Mommy watching TV as he puts me in the bouncer that near her, as he goes to the kitchen and grabs his macbook off the counter quickly and heads into a room that I see a desk in and all that, his office room? 

Mommy sees me and smiles and watches me as I bounce a bit, ugh, maybe it's worth being here than my actual home. I feel better here than there. I smiled to myself and continued bouncing, finally. She gets up and takes me out the bouncer and puts me on the couch next to her as she sits as I got in her lap and stayed in her chest as she rubs my leg as she watches a comedy show.

"Mama, what about Mr. Wolfie, I left him upstairs.." I mumbled sadly as she looks at me and smiles sweetly as she holds me close as I sighed, I looked at her as she looks at me and sighs looking around for Nick but he went in his office.

"Nick!" She shouted,

"Yes?" He shouted back,

"Can you get Joey's stuff animal wolf he named Mr. Wolfie upstairs in his nursery!"
"Yeah, sure babe." 

He said walking out as I peek as he goes upstairs as I sighed, after a moment he comes down and hands her my stuff wolfie and then he walks back in his office, as she hands me him as I grab him and cuddle him into him and hide in mom's chest looking at the tv and yawning. 

A/N I know I am very cringe but I try my hardest to keep these long and not short, since I am lazy. 3> but anyway I hope you guys are doing well, I have to do work online which is u g h! boring but it's okay, I hope you guys are doing okay, the Corona Virus is crazy!