15

Julia's POV

I woke up somewhere different, a hospital, why am I here? I see doctors all around me, and I gulped and looked around, I took a deep breath, where is Joey? Where is he? Did they take him from me? What did I do? I am a real monster, I shouldn't have done that. I let my head ache with thoughts, worry thoughts.

"Hello Ms. Julia. You seem to be alright right now, do you need water, or something to eat?" A lady nurse asked standing there with that smile, I sighed and looked at her closely, everything felt not real, I felt like I was in a nightmare that I am trapped in forever.

"No, where is Joey? I need to know where he is!" I yelled weakly as she looks at me and swallows. She looks at me as I look at her waiting for her answer. It's my fault I did that, I need to make a apology before I lose him, he'll know me as a monster that beat him up.

"He's here, but they don't want you in there with him."

"Who?"

"Carson and Lola, you hurt him pretty bad, which means after your healed you will be going to jail."

My heart sunk, I am going to jail!? I don't deserve to be there, I never wanted to hurt him, I should've never done that, I cried loudly as the Nurse looks at me rubbing my back as a doctor walks in fixing his gloves.

"Can I just see him out of his room?"
"Fine."

They lift me up helping me out, as we walked down, they were leading me the way to my baby which isn't my baby anymore. They turn me into a room, I see Joey laying there and Carson sitting and Lola, they turn and saw me, I limp myself in as the nurse stays close to me, I put my hand on Joey's hand. I can see the stitches on his stomach, Lola looks at me angrily, and Carson doesn't look happy with me.

"Look what you done to him, your little! He isn't your baby anymore, and I don't ever want to see you anymore, never!" Carson yelled at me, I felt hopeless, I did something terrible, hurt someone and lost my friends, and someone who I loved, Carson and I loved each other and I lost it, I lost our love, and I can't have that, because of me, and how I hurt Joey.

Only if I never met Joey this wouldn't ever happened, I am stupid to take him as my baby, he ruined everything not me, I did nothing wrong in this, he did everything wrong, maybe his abusive mother was right about him. He's a trick and can not be trusted one bit.

Joey's POV

I open my eyes, and rub them and put my hands down, I see Julia there looking sad, and Carson and Lola sitting by me looking angry at her. She kicked me to death, and put me here. I thought she was my mother who was there for me, but no, she hurt me badly and I won't accept her, I won't. 

"You ruined everything, I shouldn't have put you as my baby, you deserve to die." Julia threatened me, I look at her and sigh, my mother wanted me to die, that's all she ever cared about, for me to die. But, I am not a baby anymore, those little kids at the pool, that little boy who made fun of me because I was stuck at the baby, I didn't really care about, all this time she's the one who kidnapped me and that man. 

"Do you have a right? You and your ex boyfriend kidnapped me and trapped me as your baby, It felt nice to feel young again and be away from my alcoholic abusive mother. But, you are turning just like her, you are a monster just like her and I want you out of my life, now get out my room." I sternly spoke, the nurse looked and the doctor gripping onto her, I look down and I can imagine the memories that me and her had together, the fun times. We went to the store, and everything. 

My heart was sinking, my mind was blowing, I felt weak again, tears stream down out of my eyes to my cheeks. Can I be a normal man? Or am I gonna be a baby and don't have to worry about bills and such. They take her out the room as I look at Carson and Lola who looked at me worryingly.