4

Joey's POV

It was the next day and Mommy was putting a new diaper on me and putting me in new fresh baby clothes to wear as I look around. I sighed to myself as she looks at me and smiles and picks me up as I heard some laughter downstairs as I gulped, she brings me downstairs holding me as I seen a tall guy next to Daddy and a handsome boy behind the tall man who had a pacifier in his mouth as I look as the boy looks at me. 

"So this is Joey, and this is Eric, and this is Daddy Maxson." My daddy said as I looked as Eric looked at me and then my mommy who held me as I took a deep breath as Mommy smiled as I looked and back at Maxson who nodded. 

"Eric is a toddler, he's a 6 in his little when he's 30 but he's 6 and your just a baby." Mommy said as I look and sigh as Eric looks and she sets me on the floor as Maxson grabs Eric hand out of way as me and him were in front of each other. I see Daddy look and Mommy and Maxson as Eric looks at me and puts his hand out as I look at hs hand and then his eyes. I grab his hand as he brung me close as I squirmed a bit and looked at him.

"Heh, so you get scared easily I see?" Eric said as I roll my eyes and look at my baby shorts, ew how embarrassing, I look at him and laugh to myself and push him a bit and sit on the floor crossing my legs seeing the adults watching. I look at him and he smirks and chuckles as I sighed, what is this anyway!? 

I look at him and then back at Mommy and wrap my legs around her leg as I sighed, she looks as Eric looks and laughs as I look away angrily. 

"Your such a baby! How old are you even, I know these people more than you, you won't be Favorited anymore!" He shouts as I frown and see Maxson pick him up and look very angry and not nice as I took a deep breath and look at Daddy look at Mom worried. I wipe my nose and still clung onto Mommy. She picks me up and hushes me as I look at her and sighed and put my face in her shoulder.

Eric's POV

That boy was good looking, he was hot and he's a baby. I shouldn't be saying that cause I am not gay but maybe I do have feelings, I see his mommy hum and rock him as My daddy was angry with me but I look at them and sigh to myself, only I can feel that boy's skin longer. Joey's face went to me as I look at him and gulped, I want him now even though we just met, I don't care though, this can escalate quickly for that matters.

"Can I see him? I am sorry I didn't mean it.." I said as she let him down on the floor as he looks at me as I got out my daddy's grip and got close to him holding his hand feeling his skin as he looks at me blankly. I looked at his lips and then his eyes who looked at me, he seemed nervous, he was shaking as I kiss his lips as he squeals as I chuckled. 

My daddy grabbed my quickly and Julia picked Joey up and looked wide-eyed as I smirk, that kiss felt amazing as Joey blushed looking and coughing wiping his lips quickly. 

I am definitely gay.

Joey's POV

What just happened? I don' even want to know. What the hell?! I look and cry and kick trying to get out of her arms as she held me tight as I scream angrily as Eric got out his dad's grip and went trying to help as I fell and he catched me as I look at him and smiled sweetly as I stood up as we both stand. 

"We just met Eric, but thank you.." I said as he looks at me and chuckles as he grabs my hand as I let go, but I am not gay and I don't have feelings for him at all. I am sorry. 

"I am sorry if this is weird." He said,

"I am not gay, I m straight." I replied

"Sorry."

1 week later.

Mommy was cradling me and humming as I look at her as Daddy was looking at me as I look at them smiling, maybe this is better than nothing. I look at them and smile widely, maybe this is my life now... without my alcoholic mom always yelling at me.. this is better.