16

Few Weeks Later 

"Did you do a stinky?" Lola asked me as I giggled, and she picked me up, and took me to my nursery putting me on the changing table, and took my pants off, and then my diaper. Afterwards, she changed me and didn't put my pants back on, she carried me and bounced me, I giggled smiling. She's my mother now, and Carson is my Daddy, me and him are still dating don't worry, were happy together. She gets out the room and I see Carson there smiling and taking me from her arms as I latch myself onto him.

"You look like my cute little sweet boy." Carson told me as I giggled smiling, I look at him and kiss his cheek as he puts me on the floor, I crawled around, I laid on the floor playing with my fingers as Daddy's phone goes off, he answers it and heads to the hallway into his room as Mommy was playing with me, which is Lola.

Afterwards, I see Carson coming out the hall and grabbing Lola lightly and head back, what is going on? My head was ringing, I heard voices talk to me on one hand again, not this. I wait here scared, what's going on?

Carson's POV

"I got a call and... it was from the asylum, Joey's a patient there, he escaped and he wasn't suppose to go. He went because they said he was crazy and hearing voices and doing other such things, were gonna go there tomorrow, and get Joey a babysitter, and we will talk to them and see what's going on, they are expecting two of us there." I told her quietly as she looks at me and shakes her head, and frowns.

"That's misunderstanding, a man that's sweet and all was in a asylum? This feels, so not real to me... Why him?" Lola spoke under her breath looking down as I lift her head, I love Joey he's my boyfriend but this is.. crazy to me. I heard Joey whining downstairs, as Lola and I walk out and see Joey on the floor looking at us with teary eyes.

"tomorrow me and your mommy have to go somewhere important, so a baby sitter will be here to take care of you, okay? I promise we'll be back and give you loads of kisses, be on your best behavior tomorrow okay? Now let's get you to bed." I told him picking him up as his head was on my shoulder as I take him to his room putting him in the crib, and kissed his head and walked out shutting the door as I see Lola standing there not knowing what to do.

She was clearly upset still,

"Let's go to bed and handle this together alright?" I told her and she nods.

The next morning came by, we got dressed and ready, and saw the baby sitter walk in, we left as we went there, it was a long drive there, because there was not houses around, or anything else, it was big and alone there, we make it up and press the button,

"How may I help you?" a man asks through the speaker as I look,

"We came in here to talk, about a patient, Joey Graceffa, we have him but we want to know more before giving him to you." I replied,

"unlocked, you can come in." 

The gates opened, and as we drive in they shut behind us, we park near and head up the stairs as the 2 big doors opened, a nurse lady looked smiling, as we walked in and it shut behind us, I can hear patients screaming and laughing. 

"Follow me." One of the nurses said as we followed into a area, there was a giant table and some doctors and nurses were there sitting, it had a big TV on there that had Joey's picture taken here. 

Lola looked scared but she kept herself together, as I looked and I sat down at the end next to Lola.

"Well, you guys are here for a reason, and we need Joey Graceffa back, he's crazy and dangerous and we need him here, we have information and clips of him in his room in here, he's insane." One of the doctors spoke and turned on a clip on the big TV, it showed Joey sitting there in his room, he wore a white gown, and he sat there and started screaming and cracking his body and all, I looked at it and I sighed, the poor man but he does look crazy in there.