10

Joey's POV

I open my eyes and saw Mommy changing me into a different diaper and putting on new fresh clothes for me. I look at her yawning and as she smiles looking at me, as after dressing me in a cute onesie, she lifts me and holds me on her hip and smiles, she walks out the room and downstairs to start our day. Mommy puts me in a high chair and goes to make breakfast, I sit here remembering a friend is coming over the house to visit and play with me, I was excited, but quite nervous, I don't know if they'll make fun of me or hate me for who I am, but you can't assume things right away unless your in that situation. She put some baby food on the thing, it was peaches and started feeding me it, as I eat and smile, she smiles as well feeding me, after she takes me out of the high chair, and puts me in my bouncer that was nearby, still have this thing. 

 She looks at her clock on the wall, that reads, 10:58, she smiles and waits sitting on the couch probably for those people that she's obviously friends with. I bounce because I was bored, this thing could fit me, I guess she got something off something that's made for adults I don't know. I look around as I heard the door knock, she boosted up and opened the door as I see a woman holding onto a man. I look spectating them as they walk in laughing and smiling but the woman seemed nervous, as Mommy shut the door and looked at them and then me, the man looked at me as Mommy came over lifting me out of the bouncer, thank god. I look at them as the woman looked at me and hung onto her daddy nervously. I am guessing she's like me? a baby that got put in? I don't know.

"Aw, baby Joey, he's so cute, this is Lola, she loves making new friends but she is shy right now, but she loves to play." the man said with a nice manly voice, I could deeply fall into any second perhaps. Mommy was holding me as I play with her hair giggling as she laughs looking rubbing my back as I giggle, I was having way to much. Her hair is so soft and smooth, I like it. I see Lola look at me and smile a little, as I smiled back widely excitedly, she chuckles.

"What about we take them upstairs to play? We can talk a lot more and all." Carson spoke to my Mommy as she takes me upstairs as he follows holding Lola as she walks in my Nursery and sets me down the rug and he sets Lola down, and they both leave as Lola looks at me with a small smile as I smiled back as well. I went to my toy box taking out some action figures and give her one as she plays with it and I play with mine, she giggles looking at me and then the figures, we were playing with each other, and enjoying each others company right now.

She looked up watching me play playfully as she smiled pulling the figure away putting them down as I look at her carefully with a gulp.

"What should we play next? Should we sneak up on our parents?" Lola asked with a big wide smiled, I don't know though. Maybe they want privacy and not be bothered, but I want to know what they are talking about though at the same time.

"Sure, I guess."

She takes my hand and we crawl out the Nursery, and look down the hall and crawled beginning. We went down the steps quietly as we both were standing on our feet. We look over seeing Carson and Mommy speaking as she nods listening to Carson's words, Lola let out a small quiet chuckle as I did as well, she takes my hand as we got closer to the couch to hear them more better. 

As I went closer I slipped on a toy race-car I left there while playing alone, I slip on my butt as Lola looks, I see Mommy shot up looking at me and Carson. My teary eyes were a bothersome, why am I crying now? That hurt my foot badly, but I won't cry in front of Lola, that will be embarrassing. I just frowned as Mommy came over lifting me and holding me close to her kissing my cheek humming as I sighed. 

"Are you okay Joey?" Carson asked rubbing my back and then checking my foot to see if there's any injures, I just nodded and put my head on my Mommy's shoulder as she holds me close as he picks up Lola comforting her as well, as she frowns looking at me as I frown as well. That didn't go as planned, It was my fault and I ruined that moment, of course little ol' me. I feel stupid enough, this is why I never make any friends in my life. 

I wipe my eyes and sighed, and got out my mommy's grip looking at Lola, she's a pretty nice girl to be honest, I am glad now she's my friend now. I can trust her.

"Daddy? Can me and Joey play a little more? We were just having fun." Lola asked excitedly as Carson chuckled smiling at her as Mommy smiled and looking at me as I crawl near waiting for him to put her down as he does, Lola hugs me as I hugged back, she giggled and grabbed me as we crawl around and decide to sit apple-sauce and tell stories, as our parents were watching and talking at the same time. Interesting though. 

We started to giggle at our stupid jokes were making up. Mommy walks away as Carson was watching us just to make sure we are alright. Lola and I started to do patty-cake. It was fun. We giggled even more, she looks at me and crawls away to the toy box I have downstairs and takes out the blocks and plays. I join her as I help her stack and she helps me stack, we are like team effort up in here. 

"Woo, blockies are so much fun to do, we are almost there at the top of the tower we making!" Lola yells in excitement as I giggled as I help put the last one, it wasn't big but it was like a tower, except a small one, of course. 

"We did it, we are constructionists, so powerful that we can stack blocks!" I yelled back happier as Carson smiles watching as Lola giggles as I didn't see Mommy come back yet which is worrying me, I hope she's okay right now, I hope. I lowered my hand down on the floor and looked back in the toy box as she left the blocks on the floor as we take out some barbies and play with them and act like they speak. She giggles during the middle as Mommy walks out coughing and tapping Carson as he turns around seeing her, he walks over as me and Lola didn't care we were focused on the barbies right now. 

"I go over here, my little purse, and I get all set up." Lola spoke in a high-girly voice to the girl barbie doll as I smiled and grabbed the ken doll playing and act like he's following her as Lola makes her walk down on the floor as pretend. We were giggling and having fun, so much fun together. 

I see Carson pick her up as I looked,

"We need to go home and get you ready to go see my aunt, I forgot almost, I am sorry guys, bye Joey, so cute." Carson said as I frowned holding the barbie, as they left quickly. Mommy looks at me as I put my toys away, everything was quiet as I put the blocks away and the rest of the barbies, as I close the toy box as Mommy picks me up and holds me into her chest.

I take a deep breath and smile to myself, thank god.