9

( thank you guys so much for reading this cringe story! But I hope you like it! Haha xD )

Joey's POV

We were home, Mommy was running a bath for me, I sat on the toilet waiting as I thought about what happened at Grandma's house. Wasn't a good fun time at all with little kids, I don't care though, there just kids that will eventually will turn mature when they are adults. Well, I still act childish but still.

Mommy puts some bath toys in as she goes to me smiling taking off my bath bottoms, I was naked now, fully. She picks me up and puts me in the bath, the water felt nice actually, warm. I look at the duckies and play with them playfully as she puts shampoo in my hair and puts her fingers through making sure the shampoo is everywhere in my hair as I continue playing minding my own business with playing with duckies. Quack Quack. 

She rinses my hair by pouring water on my head with a plastic red cup. I groan as water went down as I shut my eyes tightly as I felt water going down my face, as she continues, I just want to play not get bothered. 

After it's rinsed she did conditioner, and after that body washed, scrubbing my whole body and in between my legs and everything. After she watched me play as I splash a little excitedly. She smiles and kisses my cheek as I smiled wide happy as I continued playing as after she drains the water out and grabbing the ducks out as I frowned, I wanted to stay in for longer but I guess this has to happen, as she carried me out and as she dries me with the towel and wraps it around me and brung me out the bathroom into my nursery and sets me on the changing table and grabbing a diaper and a onesie in the closet. I take a deep breath and look around, as she comes near and takes the towel off. I was cold and shivering as she puts powder on my parts and then the diaper on taping the sides, and then putting the onesie on that had lego figures on it. 

She picks me up and holds me rocking me as I looked around, I want to play now with my toys now. I looked at her and frowned.

"Toys!" I yelled out as she chuckles at that and puts me on the floor as I went to the toy box and took out some toys for me to play with. I love play-time, it gets me distracted from the monsters I create inside my head, they aren't friendly at all. I play with some trucks and some blocks, as Mommy went out of my room as I continued playing as I giggled playing, fun, I love when I play and nothing is going to ruin my mood.

Julia's POV

I went downstairs taking a sigh, I need to protect my baby, and be there for him. I know he had a hard time with his mother growing up and I understand that but it's my responsibility to take care of that little guy with all my hardest heart I can, I receive a text as I open it and my best friend named Carson, he's been there for me since day 1 when we were little. We spend so much time together and had so much fun, I can't forget all of the memories,

C - How's you and your baby doing?

J - Good, he's playing with his toys upstairs being cute.

C - Adorable, I should come over tomorrow, and bring my little in as well, she's a very good girl.

J - Yeah that'll be perfect, maybe at 11?

C - Yeah sure!

I put my phone down and smiled, Joey's going to have a fun friend over, I go upstairs and into his room seeing him pretend to make the figure guys flying and like superhereos, how cute. 

"Hey Joey, you are going to have a friend over just like you tomorrow, so I want you to go to sleep, and rest alright? Tomorrow you need to be on your best behavior, Lola and Carson her daddy are coming over tomorrow at 11, alright?" I asked as Joey frowned and put his toys away and grabbed a stuffie, his wolf stuffie from the shelf and ran over to me as I pick him up and kiss his cheek, he's such a good boy, I am glad he is definitely.

"Okay mommy, I ready to go to slweep!" He said as I put him in his crib and hummed for him to go to sleep, as that his eyes shut and I heard his little snores come out of his mouth, as I walked out the door and went to my bedroom to rest as well. I hope it goes well tomorrow, I can't wait till Joey meets a new friend that will play with him so Joey doesn't have to be all alone anymore....