17

Joey's POV
I wake up, to sounds, as I get up I look, I was in a car, but I hear some gates opening, I look forward and see the place I was in way before. I look and I was in Mommy's arms as she held me and she seemed to be in tears.

"Carson, please, we won't have him in our life anymore, we won't have happiness." She spoke but Carson didn't care, he's sending me here? He parked and get out the door and heads to my side and took me out of her arms as she gets out and chases, I looked at Carson in tears, I don't want to be here again, I hate this prison.

"Babe why am I here? Please don't send me here, I am not crazy." I begged but he ignored me, he didn't care about me anymore, he opened the door as I see the lobby, I remember   everything once again and Lola was in tears and guilt, it wasn't her fault, it was Carson's. I look around as a similar nurse who took care of me walked by and looked at me with that ugly face of hers.

I look as I push her to the ground and scream. I was horrified, Carson let go of me and I ran to Lola and hung onto her, tears come down my cheeks as I look at her and she looks at me holding me as well.

"Mama I wanna go home. Please, I don't want to be here." I begged as more nurses grab me as I scream and cry, they pin me on this bed thing and strap me, I couldn't get out, Carson watched me and I see Lola in tears not knowing what to do. They take me up the stairs lifting the bed thing as I sighed in tears, well, I am back here, pleasant, I hate it here, I look at them angrily and growl.

I look sniffling as I see the rooms, not these again, I was still in this diaper and only a shirt on. They didn't seem to care though. Welcome back to my misery here, I hate this place, I don't need to be in this asylum, I hate it here very much.

Lola's POV

I look at Carson who looked at me,

"You can visit often, I wont," Carson told me and looked at me and headed to the front door, "Tell him me and him are done with, if you do." He left shutting the doors as I was left in the lobby as Nurses had their patients in a wheel chair and some walking.

I felt wrong about this, I sighed and went to the main area to see a woman there with glasses, and she wasn't smiling, well. This will be interesting, at least I can visit him often and talk to him, and be there for him, I love him very much. I wouldn't dare to hurt him and break his heart like Carson did. 

"Ma'am?"

"Oh sorry, if it's alright, I would speak to Joey Graceffa every week now, on Tuesday's and Thursdays, he's my baby and I will be there, and I have a right." I told her and she writes it down on a piece of paper remembering that I will come for him on Tuesday's and Thursdays. Luckily she didn't tell me no, I smiled and walked out, afterwards I left, I love him very much, as I walked out, I look up it was a tall building, as I saw the windows that they can't escape from cause they are stronger I see Joey, I blowed him a kiss and he blows one back, and I leave walking back from a long mile.

3rd person point of view

As weeks went by, Julia made it out of jail. She was free and she learned her lesson, she's working in a cafe now, and made her own business, she's getting lots of money, but perhaps she saw Carson look at her and walk over,

"I can't believe you are out of jail, lucky to see you." Carson said in a flirty way as Julia chuckled smiling at the counter tapping her fingers along with the table looking at him up and down, she looks at him for a bit,

"So, still taking care of Joey and Lola?"

"No, he's at a asylum, he was there before you kidnapped him, he escaped it, he killed the baby sitter when we were out that time. So, he's crazier than you, and Lola she isn't my little anymore, she's living her life probably visiting him often." Carson responded as Julia nodded and pressed her lips together. She kissed him and smiled and he kissed her longer and she smiles, as they went on, they started dating and moving on from their past memories, and definitely over what happened. They are happy and living their best life.

Lola on the other hand, lives alone, in a big house and works a life time as a therapist to talk to people and their problems. Every week, she'll talk to Joey and spend time with him, and give him stuffies and everything, he still wears the bracelet she had, he'll never take it off, and she always has his wolf stuffie to keep her comfort and think he's there with her giggling and cuddling her, she misses him dearly and wish she can take him home but she can't. She don't care about Carson anymore or Julia, she's living her best life and ignoring everyone that's mean to her cause she met some friends told them about Joey and their happy for her, some aren't but she doesn't care.

Joey was in the asylum hating it, and not loving it, stuck in a room and being fed by doctors, and having play-time alone. He gets punishments if he doesn't listen. He waits for Lola to arrive to cuddle with her and love. He has stuffies in his room that she gave to him so he cuddles them closely, and he's wearing a white gown that's basic and what you have to wear, like the rest of the patients, women nurse wear white gowns with belts around them and have their name tag, but they aren't similar to the patients, and men have white pants and shirt, and have their name tags on their shirt and have a belt as well. Joey sat on his bed and looked around angrily and cracked his head and knuckles and looked at the locked door and smirked.

"time's up." He mumbled and laughed loudly as he watched the door, and people walk by back and fourth of the asylum's hallway.

:)