1

Joey's POV

I look at my drunk mom on the couch as I sighed, I wish she would stop but she doesn't she knows how to get to me but I don't let her. I go outside and make myself happy without worrying about it, that's her life and her choice but I wish she does stop at some point, I walk out the house holding my phone and walked on the side walk, I took a walk as I didn't see my house anymore as I kept on walking smelling the fresh air that soothed me. 

I kept walking and looking around as I held my phone close, everything felt good out here, it was like freedom, nobody could take that away from me, I just needed to get out for a bit and stay away from my mother. I continued walking looking around closely as I see a few cars pass by, my head was relaxed and calm from the soft winds blowing as I smiled to myself, this feels like heaven right now, walking and seeing nature all over again. 

I see a text from my mom wanting me home but I didn't want to so I kept walking and walking as I looked around and sat on the bench, I guess the bus picks people up here but I don't care I am tired, as a man walked over sitting next to me, he seems about 34, or something. He had darkish hair and he looked pretty handsome. He coughed and looked at me as I look at him and smiled and looked back taking a deep breath. 

"What's your name? My name is Nick." The man asked as his voice was calm and nice that it made me smile. I look at him and put my hands together, but I don't know this man too well, he's a stranger.

"Joey.." I responded softly as he smiles as he looks away putting his hands together as I sit here and get up rubbing my head and walked away not saying goodbye, as I walked I can hear foot steps behind me, I look behind and it was Nick, why was he following me? I paced walk as he followed still, this is scary.

Why is he following me for? I didn't do anything bad.

I kept pace walking the man grabs my arm tightly and pulls me into him as I kick and look around trying to find help but everything turned black as I suddenly passed out...

.

.

I woke up, and wiped my eyes tiredly and moved my hands, I was in a crib. A crib, as there was bars, and the room was a nursery for a baby. It was strange, I didn't like this at all, I wanted to go home, but not at the same time because of my mother. I look around, there was a changing table, and toys in the box and some plushies on the shelves, I was holding a husky stuff animal in my hands as I let it go, as I look around in fear and panic.

"What the hell!" I yelled in fear as I see the tall man walk in, Nick. He looked at me and picked me up as I looked freaked out, what the hell is this man doing to me now?! I am not a freaking baby, I have a job and a life, I ain't a baby anymore. 

"No swear words little baby, it's alright, shh." He said smoothly as I look at him and kick but he was stronger to hold onto me, I hate my life already now like I did before but worse. Why? Why me for? 

"Why am I in baby clothes?! and why do I feel like I am in a diaper! Get me out of here sir!" I yelled angrily as he looks at me and sighs. He's good looking though to be honest, his voice makes me fall asleep, and calm but right now my head was pouncing my heart was beating fast, I was scared right now.

"You are my baby, my baby boy. I learned so much about you, Joey Graceffa. You are my little bub and I will protect you." He tells me as he rubs my back as I look at him weirdly and shook my head like this is a bad dream or something, but I was still here, here in this mess already. Goddammit, this should be a nightmare, not reality!

I look at him as I hit and scratch as he holds onto me tighter and doesn't care anymore that I am doing what I am doing, he's much stronger than me. I am too weak to even fight him, god why do I have to be weak?!

"No, I am not a baby, you do not control me what so ever, let me go back home you crazy sick man!" I yelled angrily as I try getting out of his grip but I couldn't, he looks at me sternly as I look at him. He was annoyed with me fighting with him and trying to get out of his hold,

Finally, I stopped, I was too tired to handle anything at this point, I rested my head on his shoulder as he rubs my back calmly and chuckles,

"Now, let's fetch you some breakfast now huh? You probably are hungry." He tells me bringing me downstairs as I sighed, this house is huge, but better than my mom's house, her house is ruined and messy, his house is like neat and organized, and smells way better. 

I look at him as he sits me in a high chair, a freaking high chair, really?! I look at him as he opens the fridge as I watch him take out some waffles as I wait here humming to myself, trying to ignore myself in a freaking high chair, trying not to think about it. Once he was done he settles the plate down and has a rubber blue spoon for me as he cuts up the waffle for me to eat. 

"I could've cut it up myself, sir.." I spoke as he looks at me and smiles as I sighed as he grabs the fork and puts one piece of waffle in my mouth as I chew, I don't need help eating a waffle. This is disturbing enough to witness. He kept feeding me until the plate was nothing on it anymore except some pieces of strawberry he added onto it, I gotta say it but it was delicious, he made the best waffles, even though I should be angry and having a argument with this man already but he gave me the best breakfast of my entire life man.

I look at him as he wipes my face with a cloth as I look at him as he takes me out of his ugly high chair and sets me on the couch putting on some baby shows as I look as he walks away, thank god as I sighed watching bored. I need to get out of here before he keeps me here forever.

Nick POV

I was washing the dishes and seeing him watching the show I put on for him. I will tell him the rules when he's comfortable enough or near there. I don't want to tell him right away, he needs to settle in and get used to this, then I will, but it will probably be tomorrow or maybe later, I don't know, probably some-time.