7

Joey's POV

I woke up to sounds near me, I can hear Mommy and Daddy near me speaking, I flutter my eyes as they opened tiredly. I look at them looking at me as Mommy picks me up as I play with her hair smiling as she looks at me and kisses my cheek, as I see Daddy getting clothes ready. I don't know what was going on, they weren't speaking. Weird, Mommy carried me and rocked me back and fourth as Daddy was looking through the clothes,

"He's going back to sleep, he needs rest. It's to early for him to be up." Mommy said as Daddy looks and walked to her and then away. I looked and sighed, and she sings a lullaby as I fell asleep, a deep sleep. I rested, it was nice. 

Nick POV

Julia put him in the crib, and walked out looking at me and heading downstairs as I follow, she walks outside as I followed, we shut the door as she looked at me and was angry.

"We have a baby, how could you do that to me?! you cheating lying-!" She shouted as I cover her mouth and sigh, she's angry I went to the club and she caught me with a woman that was way hot and prettier. Even though, I shouldn't have said that. But, I have a baby and her, I don't think I should've done that but I wanted too. 

"I am sorry Julia. I am sorry. I love you, I swear, for our baby and you." I said frowning as she looks at me dead eyed. It was cold, it didn't feel right with her anymore, I am pretty sure she kissed a few guys without me knowing, she's been places she hasn't told me about. I gave her her child, and what she wanted to make her happy and me of course. Maybe we don't belong together, maybe it's just the wrong type.

"No you don't, I am taking Joey and heading out, I have a house already and I am not telling you where it is." Julia spoke angrily and walked back in the house as I followed shutting the door as I watch her go upstairs. My heart sunk, that means I won't see my baby boy again? We had such a good time yesterday, and all why did it have to become this? because of me, I did this chaos and shouldn't have done it. Now I feel washed away into sadness, it's my fault but I will have to send my chick here since I am going to be alone and that me and Julia officially broke up since she's moving out and taking my baby boy away.

Julia's POV

I had Joey in my arms, I had a few clothes in a bag and a few of his toys that I got him and not Nick got him. I put some pacifiers in there and a diaper bag. I see Joey's head on my shoulder asleep, as I walk out the room and walk down holding the other bag on my arm as he looks at me,

"Were over."

With that, I walked out and shut the door angrily and walked to my car and sat in the drivers seat and put Joey next to me putting his seat belt on. I will give him a car-seat soon. A better one of course. I drove away as I sigh calling my mother,

"Hello Juliet? Why are you awake, it's like 4 AM?" My mother asks as I sighed,

"I broke up with Nick, and I am taking my baby with me."
"I haven't even met him, can't wait, and I am so sorry about that, wish you luck baby.

"Thanks mom, gotta go." I said as I hung up and drove for a while to get to the new house I bought just in case, it had furniture in it and a nursery so I don't need to worry about buying things. I drove as I heard Joey whimper, poor baby he's probably cold. I kept driving as I see the house, it was a decent modern house for a family size. I park in the drive away and pick up Joey and shut the car off closing the doors and walked inside the house and closed it, Joey whimpered more as I rub his back.

"Mommy? where are we?" Joey asks as I sighed,

"You won't see Daddy again, we broke up, he cheated on me.. with another women okay? We will be happy together." I said as he looks and cuddles close to me as I smiled to myself, he always knows how to make me happy.

4 weeks later.