5

'

Nick's Pov

I see Julia holding Joey and babying him as I finish my studies for once, I am excited though as Joey looks at me and looks at Julia who was rocking him back and forth, my two adorable babies, I love them way to much for anything.

"Daddy. I want Daddy." Joey called out as Julia smiles and hand him to me as Joey wraps his arms around me as I kissed his cheeks, he's already loving it here I can see. He loves me and his mommy and that's all that matters that I love him so much as well and I can't deny that. His head against my shoulder he was falling asleep peacefully. Me and Julia were thinking were going out in public with our baby to the store so he can get new toys and we can get some things for the house and hygiene of course.

"Should we go now? He's asleep and we'll wake him once were there?" I asked as Julia nods smiling as we head out this room as Julia grabbed the baby bag with the stuff she needs in it for Joey as she walks out and heading to my car instead as I held Joey closely as she opened the car door in the back as I put him in the car seat, high back one and seat-belted him up as he was peacefully still asleep thank god. Julia smiles getting in the passenger as I go in the driver seat and drive as I drove far as I saw some stores, Target, toy store, maybe we can go to the toy store first? or Target? I parked in the drive way there was lots of cars here. 

I get out as she gets out opening the back door and un-seatbelting Joey and holding him as he looks tiredly and whimpers as she rocks him and puts a pacifier in his mouth as the bag hangs on from one of her arms. He sucked it as we walked away and heading to target first. We walked in as she held on to Joey, some looked at us strangely but that didn't matter to us, we were happy with our family no matter what, we saw Joey look around and at people, I can tell he's embarrassed, poor baby he'll be fine though.

Joey's POV

Mommy was carrying me around in the store, and I can see Daddy next to her looking around for anything he needed. I looked at a little girl who looked at me as I blinked and looked around, for some reason I just want toys, toys popped in my head. Is that weird or no? I am so apart of what they're doing to me that I want to play with toys and not worry being a full adult yet. Maybe it's better like this, not worry as a adult and be a baby instead and giggle and play with toys. As we walk down I see a familiar woman, my mother. I look at her angrily. Why was she here for?! 

I hid in Mommy's neck as my mother saw me as my eyes opened wide. She looked disgusted I still had this pacifier in my mouth. We got into a isle, with art things and all that as Dad looks around grabbing things and looking at I see my mother at the start of the isle following. I whine as Mommy looks and hums trying to calm me as I frown, my mother is watching and following. I want her to go away right now. 

"Hello son." She said out loud as Daddy look and Mommy as I look scared as I see her look smirking like she's drunk as I whimper. Not this woman again, I don't want to be near her again, I frowned to myself and looked at Mommy who looked at My daddy.

"What do you want from me?!" I whisper yell as she looks at me and laughs drunkly, I could even smell her ugly alcoholic breath that made me almost vomit on the Target floor. I hung onto Mommy and frowned to myself, why can't I just be left alone and be normal for once? I want to be happy and not be with my angry mother who's watching me in which way. 

"Your nothing but a mistake you ugly child!" She yells a bit as I look away as Daddy grabbed Julia and walked away annoyed. I got told that my whole life, I don't care anymore, I have them now and that's what is important My new Mommy and Daddy.

After they take me to the toy isle as Mommy looks as I look at the new toys, Dinos, and play figures. I giggled as I touch the kids as Mommy was close as she laughs a little as Daddy was smiling.