6

Joey's POV

we were out the restaurant and back to the car, Mommy put me in my carseat and Daddy was getting in the driver with the steering as Mommy was sitting in the passenger seat as he started driving and driving away as I look out the window as Mommy turned on the radio as I giggled hearing pop music. I kicked my feet a bit jamming to the music, fun I love dancing to music, it's always fun! I hear Mommy laugh as she records me as I continue to jam along to the music not caring. I see Daddy driving as I stop dancing and mom was done recording, I look out the window and sighed seeing my reflection. I shut my eyes and relax as I frown, I miss being in Daddy's and Mommy's touch already even though they are right there. Tears stream down my cheeks as I opened my eyes and try to reach for baby but try touching her shirt but the car seat held me back. 

"Mommy! Mommy!" I yelled crying as Mommy turned around and looked grabbing my hand as I hung onto her hand and sniffled, Daddy kept driving and looking and looking back at the road. She looked at me as I look at her with teary eyes.

"Were almost home baby, okay were almost home." She said trying to calm me down as I look and frown. As we drove we got home as he parked in the drive way and got out turning the car engine off, he went to the back opening the trunk grabbing the bags as I wait for Mommy to get me out as she opens the back and unbuckles me and picks me up closing the door and bouncing me a little kissing my cheek as I clung onto her. 

She goes to the front door holding the house keys and opens it and walks in as Daddy shut the trunk holding the bags and walked over walking in as Mommy shuts it. I look and put my head on her shoulder and sniff as I see Daddy putting the bags on the table and opening some of the bags. I look around as Mommy rubs my back and kisses my head.

"You've been such a good boy today, me and Daddy are so proud of you." Mommy said that made me happy, I smile widely and giggle as she chuckles as Daddy came over kissing my cheek as I smiled and giggled even more. Mommy sets me on the couch and goes to the bags to help Daddy put stuff away as I crawl and lay down grabbing the edge of the couch and yawning looking at the big wide TV. 

I look and got off the couch and crawl as Mommy was still helping Daddy put stuff away as she takes out my stuff animals, Moon, and Wildy. She takes the tags off them and hands them to me as I clung on and giggled happily, stuffes! Yaya! Daddy looks and smile, after the stuff they put back, Daddy picked me up and pulled my pants and then my diaper and saw that I wet my diaper, but except it was worse I took a number 2, I could even smell it myself. 

"Oh boy, you took a big one in your diaper huh, let's change you baby boy." My daddy said and picks me up right and takes me upstairs and into my nursery taking me to the changing table as I look at him and frowned holding my stuff animals and playing with them in the air ignoring Daddy changing me. He takes off the pants and then the diaper and looks with a disgust face.

I look and giggle, as he smiles and throws it away and grabs a new diaper and baby powder so I won't get a rash or anything. After he put a new diaper on me he took my shirt off and put me in baby pajamas, they were honestly comfy which I will never say though cause I am a adult man but they are comfy. 

Daddy picked me up and rocked me as Mommy came in yawning tiredly as I look and put my head on Dad's shoulder and whimper as he brings me to the crib and lays me down and covers me with the blanket and walks out smiling as I see Mommy smile and walk away with Daddy down the hallway. 

I lay here and close my eyes cuddling my stuffies I got, excited I got them though.