2

Joey's POV

It was a hour till he picked me up and babied me and played with me like I was a child. This strange sick man keeping me hostage as a baby when I am a grown man with a beard. I am not a baby and never will be. I just want to scream my lungs out but I am not, I guess this is what I have to do now on, wouldn't it.

"You have been such a good boy playing with your toys little one, why don't we give you a bath and then rules will be right after your sweet calming bath." He said pinching my cheeks, I groaned looking at him bringing me upstairs and heading to the bathroom. It was a pretty big bathroom, looked expensive, marble sink and everything, the tub was huge and nice. I couldn't even probably afford this whole house with my money I even have. 

I look at him as he looks at me, He takes my shirt off as I was blank, I didn't want a strange man taking off my clothes as I push him away quickly and look at him freaked out, he didn't seem happy about it but he seemed to shrug it off and take my pants off revealing the diaper he put on me, gross. He pulls down my diaper taking it off and putting them on the floor on the side. He started the bath as it ran down checking the temperature. I rub my head and sighed, as it fills as he stops it and puts some bath toys in. This is weird. Strange to me honestly. He picks me up and sits me in the bath as I felt the water, it was warm but not that hot though.

"Why can't I have privacy if I am taking a bath? You're a complete stranger washing me." I asked with a slight of annoyance as he looks at me and the cup putting water in and dumping over my head so my hair could be wet and washed. A stranger washing me, we barely know each other that much. I don't even know him that well! He strangely kidnapped me and took me here and now I am his baby?! 

"I am your daddy now love. I am not a stranger anymore alright?" He said calmly as I look at him as he puts shampoo in my hair as his fingers go through my hair. It felt nice to be honest, I yawned and sighed. He's definitely better than my mom that's for sure. I don't want to be there for one second, or minute. 

I sighed as he rinses the shampoo out by dumping water on my head making my hair a mess. My poor hair though. The shampoo was out as he kisses my cheek, I wanted to puke, all the way puke, he smelt good though like cologne, I loved the smell of that. I look at him and look away looking at the toys in the water, there was a ducky, and then a octopus toy as I grab the ducky and stare at it, it's yellow paint and black eyes made me weirded out as I play with it, what am I doing? I see Daddy smiling happily over me playing with baby toys in the bath. 

After the bath he wraps me in a towel and then fixes my hair blow drying it so it could dry faster, I wait here as the wetness went away of my hair. He fixes my hair to the side as he picks me up and takes me out the bathroom and into the nursery, where jail is I suppose to say about this awful room. He takes the towel off and puts me on the changing table, naked. It was freezing and I shivered, god I hate being cold. He put powder on my area and put a diaper on me taping the sides as I looked away from him, then he went away to the closet to pick out some clothes for me, baby clothes instead of adult clothes, I don't want baby clothes at all. He picked a wolf onesie as he puts it on me, I loves wolves, how does he know that? they are cute and fluffy and all of that. I wish I could meet one though.

"Now, let me give you the rules that you need to follow, alright?" He said with a ugly grin, as he takes me on the bean bag in the corner of the room as he was in front of me smiling and coughing ready to begin talking, "Here are the rules you are going to follow,

1. Call me Daddy, Dada.

2. Only speak baby, you will talk normally when I allow you too.

3. You will be baby with me public and everywhere, so do not be embarrassed 

4. No cursing allowed.

5. You will use your diaper only, no toilet, when were in public, you use your diaper as well.

6. If your parts are tingly, tell me.

7. Behave and don't ever say no to Daddy.

Let's get on to the rewards and punishments.

Rewards,

1. If you are good, you will get rewards like,

2. Candy,

3, Chocolate,

4. More toys.

5. Stuff Animals.

6. Going places fun

Now let's get on to punishments.

1. if you misbehave and not be good you will get,

2. Spankings

3. The belt

4. Long time 60 time spankings

5. Not able to leave your crib all day, but you will be fed.

6. Won't be able to cuddle Daddy.

Do you get the rules now?" 

I look at him and blinked, what? Is this man crazy or something, does he think? I don't know my mind is wild right now, I am just blank out of words. He looked at me as I nodded and sighed, maybe if I act nice or something he'll let go of me. Why should I allow this guy to do this stuff to me? I should be screaming right now but instead I am not. He picked me up and rocked me as I sighed, this is way better than being with my loud mother who yells at me to make her food everyday, she's probably not even worried about me right now, but whatever, this guy actually loves me though probably.

"You need to nap, you seem tired." He tells me as he puts me in the crib as I see a baby monitor hooked on the inside bars. He could hear me whatever way?! Noo! Whatever, he smiles at me and shuts the light and walks out. I close my eyes and drift off, I am to tired to do anything, today was a day, honestly.