Chapter 11

mature content.. skip if sensitive 🏋🏾‍♀️

His hand releases my neck and slips up my shirt and the sports bra I had on under.

I let out a low moan as he groped my breast.

Finally, he lifts his lower body and frees my legs.

However, that didn't last long before they were wrapped around his torso.

"Wait..", I mumble, pulling Kobe's head from my chest.

He looks at me through his big brown eyes and I say, "I can't do this."

"There are cameras everywhere, other inmates, and this is plain unsanitary.", I tell him, and he stares at me for a few seconds before cracking a smile.

"You don't think I knew that? That's why the cameras are off, there are only 3 other people, and I got sheets on my bed.", he responds. "Any more issues?"

Yeah, I'm married.

"No.", I answer, shaking my head.

He goes back to what he was doing, kissing down my chest.

Eventually, my pants and underwear were laid out on his bed and I was right beside them.

As I watched him put a condom on, my thoughts began to take over me.

Am I really about to do this? Bitch you're married. You made a vow.

Any thought I had of refusing was long gone within the first stroke.

My eyes immediately rolled to the back of my head and Kobe's hand came down onto my mouth to keep me from screaming.

My legs began to lock around him, restricting his movement. He eventually grabs both of my legs and holds them up and out so that he had a perfect view of what was happening..

"Take it.", he mumbles, biting his bottom lip.

My hands scratched at his hands as he slowly pounded me.

Pulling out, he flips me over so that I was now on my knees and shoves my face into his pillow.

"Uugghhh.", I groaned out into the soft, possibly memory foam, pillow. Yep, this nigga really runs this prison.

"Who's is it?", he asks me, winding his hips a little.

I don't answer, too busy tryna push him out a little with my hands.

Grabbing my hands and pinning them behind my back, he repeats, "I said who's is it?"

"Yours!", I scream into the pillow, finally coming undone.

That doesn't stop his strokes, though.

Kobe continues on, smacking my ass multiple times.

This lasts for another 10 minutes until he finally climaxes, falling onto the small bed beside me.

I stare at the ceiling above me, catching my breath.

My hands covered my naked body as my mind went crazy.

That really just happened...

Once I catch my breath, I check my watch only to see that my lunch was getting close.

I silently put my clothes and shoes back on, avoiding eye contact and walk back out of his cell, closing the door behind me.

Thankfully, no one was outside or else my ass would've been grass.

I fix my hair as I exit, trying to look as normal as possible.

I had a slight limp, but it wasn't noticeable.

Little did I know, I had begun to wake up the devil himself.