Chapter 12

Lilli thee Journalist 📰

Back to the Present Day...

"So, you actually had sex with him?", I ask her in total shock, making her nod. "I was shocked at myself, too."

"I'm assuming you liked it.", I tell her and she makes a face.

"Did I? He really knew what to do and where to do it at.", she says and smiling softly.

"Did this ever lead to anything more? Or was it just casual sex?", I question and she takes a second to think.

"Um, it was both in a way. At first I wanted to break it off after the first time, but he was the master manipulator. We ended up hooking up almost everyday when he was in solitary.", she eventually answers, and I make note of that.

"Of course, feelings were bound to develop.", she adds.

"Really? How'd that work out?", I question further.

ARMANI

The Next Day...

Yesterday, I had purposely avoided going back to solitary after our little fling. I just couldn't believe I cheated on my husband.

Today was a new day, though. And I have to stop this before it gets too far.

Walking into the solitary unit with trays in my hand, I keep a professional face as I take roll and pass out breakfast to the 3 other inmates.

"Wright?" I hand him his plate and walk down to the next cell.

"Carter?" I do the same.

"Morris?" After I hand him his tray, I slowly make my way down further, dreading talking to Kobe.

"Crawford?", I say lowly, trying to hand him his tray through the small opening.

"I thought it was Daddy.", he tells me and I ignore his statement.

"Oh, so we doing the silent treatment now?", he asks me and I continue to ignore him.

"Armani, don't play with me.", he continues.

"Yesterday was a mistake. That was never supposed to have happened.", I tell him and he tilts his head.

I watch as he opens his door and steps out.

"Are you sure it was a mistake? Because it felt pretty damn purposeful to me.", he questions and I stare at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"Kobe, I'm married. I made a vow.", I tell him and he simply ignores my statement.

"I know you liked this dick. I could tell by the way you screamed, and hell, I got the scratches on my back too."

"Did you not hear a word I said?", I question and he smirks.

"How about this," he rubs his hands together, "give me one last kiss and I'll leave you alone. Player's word."

I finally look at him, trying to see if he was serious or not.

Chuckling, he says, "I'm serious, Armani."

"What? No." My answer shocks him.

"Well, alright. I hope you're good at planning funerals. My boys are gon' have a ball with Alani.", he tells me and my eyes widen.

"Fine!" I give in, just so he would leave my sister out of this.

"Come give Daddy a kiss.", he says and I roll my eyes, doing as told.

Taking a few steps forward, he meets me halfway and grips my chin in one hand.

I kiss him softly and he kisses me back, smiling against my lips.

His tongue pokes at my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I deny, ready for this to end.

His free hand squeezes my ass tightly, eliciting a moan and he takes the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

My arms wrap around his neck as the kiss deepens.

His hand holding my chin eventually lets go to find a place with the other, kneading my ass.

Pulling away, he cockily asks me, "Are you sure you wanna end this?"

He knew he had me hooked. I was his little toy and he was slowly driving me crazy.

"No.", I eventually answer, and he smiles down at me.

"Good girl.", he mumbles and squats down.

His large hands unbuckle my belt and pull my pants and underwear down before my legs are wrapped around his neck.

His mouth latches onto my vagina and my head rolls back.

Picking me up by my ass, he props me up onto a wall and basically eats my soul from my body.

"You're mine now.", he mumbles against me, sending vibrations throughout my entire body.

And he meant just that. I was his.