Releases part II

Damon

Absolutely the most beautiful being that I've ever come across all flustered, panting, and ready for me it becomes incredibly hard to resist.

"Give me more Damon." It comes out in soft pants and I don't think that I could get any more harder but I'm in for an awakening.

"Marco are you sure?" I ask once our lips separate. Looking straight into those pretty brown orbs I can always tell the truth about how he feels. Has always been that way and it's no different now, the pool of lust in his eyes doesn't contradict the position we're in.

"I want you Damon, do you want me?" The soft pants drive me absolutely crazy, the little friction still caused by his grinding against me making my thoughts pool down south.

"Of course I do love but I don't want to take advantage of you, of what we're trying to build."

"What? No I want this Damon, I'm consenting master, are you?" He's going to be the death of me that's for sure. This is what I've always wanted, through the pretenses and senseless one night stands and all, I've always wanted this. This moment, this second, this man in my arms and now I've gotten that and I'm never letting go.

"Of course I am beautiful." With that I reattach our lips with fervor this time, plunging my tongue so far down the tresses and corners of his pretty mouth as I can't seem to get enough of him.

I trail my lips down his jaw to his neck along the invisible map of his smooth skin, I suck on every part of Marco's neck that my lips can touch down to his collarbone. Nails scratch at my bare torso and the sting just gets me harder along with the slow grinding against his gyrating hips.

"Up" I command gruffly and in a swift motion I have the slightly large shirt off his creamy skin and I dive straight to his taut nipples. I take the little nubs and roll, twist, pinch, bite, and soothe them till they're both perky and extremely sensitive.

"Nngh feels good." He pants out softly, face twisted in pleasure. I continue my trail down exploring the reactions when my hand or lips touch different parts of his gorgeous body. I come face to face with the price that lays below just a minimal piece of clothing. I use my pointer finger to outline the naughty upright body part and Marco's body jerks in ecstasy.

"Tsk tsk I've barely touched you and you're already spasming." I growl lowly while leaving open mouthed kisses on his thighs with my hand slowly massaging his cock. In another swift motion, I pull off the pink briefs. I circle my tongue around the head of the naughty member and lick off the pre cum from earlier. I swallow around the head before bobbing my head up and down from the root to the tip, swallowing around it at intervals.

I remove my mouth from Marco's cock to slick my finger, making my way slowly I push one finger through the tight ring of muscles at the same time my mouth closes around his naughty member.

"Nngh master can I cum?" His moans intensify as I insert another finger and another while stroking his cock. The actions a direct opposite of each other while I stroke quickly. I softly massage his tight hole exploring to find "ahh.... can't hold it." His body bucks and his hole tightens around my fingers. Found it.

"There it is. Cum for me love."  So beautiful in every way, the sounds from his mouth urging me on in every possible way to take him and make him mine, stamp my name on every part of that gorgeous body.

I grab the lube on the table and squirt some of it on my hands and slowly massage it into his tight hole, before pulling down my incredibly tight briefs and squirting some more to coat my cock. I don't miss the gasp from my baby's mouth at the sight of my member and I slightly raise one eyebrow at him.