Shots Fired.

Marco

"Good morning Damon." He groaned tiredly walking into the kitchen to see the love of his life preparing breakfast in all his half naked glory, that left little to imagination.

But then again, there was no need for imagination at all as their activities the previous night was enough for reality to make him woke. Literally the pain of the reality of the rod that wrecked his behind last night woke him the freak up. "Coffee."

He gratefully accepted the cup of goodness and blew a little before taking a huge sip.

After a few sips, he dropped the mug and raised his hand to be carried by his sexy dom. He's not disappointed when the hunk carries him graciously and sets him on the counter, capturing his lips in a searing kiss that left him dazed.

"Morning stud" Damon whispered before going back to the pancakes in the skillet. The smell of goodness wafted through the air and his mouth watered in anticipation to be satisfied and his drained energy be replenished.

Better yet is the fact that it was his favorite pancakes, blueberry pancakes are the absolute best and no one could tell him otherwise. It made him sad that hugs and blueberry pancakes couldn't solve world problems because they wielded the power to do so.

Who doesn't want to wake up to cuddles and breakfast? He thought to himself.

His childhood crush-turned-boyfriend gave him a smile at the giddiness practically rolling off him in anticipation of the food.

Dee was always happy to feed him and make sure he was satisfied to his hearts content. Always the charmer.

There was also a side of regular pancake mix and nothing else in it, he spotted. "You don't like blueberry pancakes?" He asked curiously, his features like that of a puppy dog with his head tilted to the side and brown orbs glistening with a whole side of adorable.

His baby daddy replied, although he was never going to call his Damon that to his face, the guy might fuck him through the bed all the way to Narnia trying to bring that impossibility to reality.

"Baby I'd rather have Llama piss mixed with raw eggs and rotten fish than to eat fucking blueberries."

Ouch.

How come he didn't know that? He must be the worst to not know that his boyfriend didn't like one of his favorite things to eat. Damon must have noticed him beating himself up and pouting because he's standing between his legs all of a sudden.

"Hey we learn new things about each other everyday, okay?" He found that hard to believe, since Dee seemed to know every little detail about him.

He's just trying to make me feel better is all, he thought to himself.

"Like I've learned today that you're always beautiful regardless of the time of day."

The adoration in the bigger man's eyes enough to make him want more this morning and every day of his life with this man by his side. Heat rose through his entire body as he pulled his boyfriend closer and interlocked his legs behind him before pressing his lips shyly against the man's. He's soon submitting to the strokes of the said man as he explores his mouth like his day's job.

The smell of something burning soon wafts through their noses and they pull apart before bursting in laughter as they glance at the skillet to see the remainder of what used to be bacon.

**********************************************************************************

Damon