Meetings and reunions.

This is a crossover scene between this book and my other ongoing series. This is set in the future of Poisonous love, so a little glimpse into the future.

Enjoy

Damon

"Jeez he drives like an elf on steroids, cute but deadly." I mumble to Dash as we seat quietly in the back seat very uncomfortable with Marco's driving. Marco didn't drive a lot but when he decides to, you might want to be sure that you haven't offended him prior because he'll run you over and still smile that oh so beautiful smile at you.

"I know right? I'm legitimately scared for my life." Dash whispers back. Marco had to be doing like 100m/h right now in a 45m/h zone, way above the speed limit and blaring his horns at whoever dared stand in his way. Oddly enough, his cute huffs before his fists hit the horn are so adorable and make me just want to bend him over and have my way with him so the world know that he's mine and mine only.

We've all been working hard for the past three or so months so Jamie had practically pleaded then, eventually forced us all into a day out. I've been so focused on the government project as well as my other endeavors.

With me and Dash planning the expansion of our joint business- Damante Hills' enterprises which consisted of the clubs, a chain of restaurants, departmental stores, and a men's cologne line. Majorly we've been planning to expand the club to the east coast starting with the city of Baltimore.

Marco has also been so equipped with his thesis as a final year hybrid program beneficiary along with his part time job at the research facility and it really takes its toll on him. I have to go full on strict dom on him sometimes to relinquish some of his burden so I can help him with them.

Jamie had also refused us taking different cars and so we agreed to take Dash's Bentley and then Marco had volunteered to be the driver of the day. Of course we'd all forgotten how he drives and this is becoming a very painful reminder. However, I'll take this painful reminder any day and anytime over whatever it is that's going on between Chrissy and Trip.

I know Jamie had forced Chrissy out with us today after he practically ditched every one for the past five months or so and now both Trip and Chrissy have barely said a word to themselves or anyone else. That's a little weird from Chrissy because the boy's mouth had the energy to conjure up a legion of a thousand demons. And even Trip has barely made one of his sarcastic ass comments all day.

"We're here people." Our first stop was one of our restaurants so we could have a late breakfast since it's about 10:45am right now.

"Thank God that torture is over." Dash mutters. "Dude you can't let him drive, no one in a 10 mile radius is safe from the tentacles of his driving." He whispers to me with his eyes wide open and seriousness etched into his features. The genuine fear on his face right now has me about to burst out in laughter but I try my best to hold it.

"Come on guys let's go in." Jamie pulls his boyfriend in and I wait for my baby and with hands intertwined we go in. Chrissy long gone in front of us and Trip trails behind us.

"What the hell? That can't be right." I glance back to look at Trip muttering loudly to himself while staring closely at.... I follow his line of vision to a table at the far corner. There's exactly 5 guys at the table, one with long blond highlighted hair is cuddled into the other guy he's sitting next to. He's being fed some pancakes by who I'll guess is his partner from the longing look they have as they stare at each other.

Across from them is another guy with short blond highlighted hair poking the cheek of the guy next to him who's trying to hard to ignore him but just can't.