Weddings and Angry Talks.

Marco

Four days ago we'd met Trip's friends at the restaurant, and honestly they are some of the most genuine people that I've ever met. In a matter of months, my friend group has increased from nothing to 5 and I'm definitely not mad about it.

Jalil and Roman are like the OG couple which is kind of expected after 5 years together. Enzo was pretty guarded at first, merely saying more than five words at a go and numerous times his shirt will ride up and the slash on his arm would show. He would stare at it for long minutes before Jalil will massage his scalp or call his attention to snap him from that place. But no one can deny the love between him and Elijah which is why, when Enzo had extended the invitation to their wedding everyone had promised to be there for our new and old time friends.

I open the bathroom door to reveal my master brushing his long hair back into the usual low bun it usually is in. His biceps bulging as his hands work to smoothen the blond hair strands, saliva pools in my mouth at the feel of those muscles on me. It's a direct contrast to their hardness when his warmth surrounds me and gentle touches relax me. Then there's the times when Dee is slamming into me and these so called muscles hold me down to take all of him. I love both ends of the spectrum and wouldn't trade any away.

"All you have to do is ask." I roll my eyes at his smirk while quickly turning away from him to put my pajama top on. It's been a long day after the wedding and I just want to crash on the soft bed with silky sheets and sleep away.

Dee settles into bed beside me and I immediately snuggle into my snuggle bear and inhale his very nice smell. His arms wrap around me and he kisses my forehead while his hands knead my butt.

"It was such a wonderful ceremony today." The view, the vows, the couple everything about Lorenzo and Elijah's wedding today was just so sweet and tender and it made me kind of itch for a wedding of my own. Of course not so soon but sometime in the future, I would love to have one.

"I agree." I shiver a little as Damon's hand move under my shirt and just casually play with my nipple.

"What kind of wedding do you fancy?" I turn my head to look at my boyfriend, curiosity bubbling in me.

He clears his throat and just stares at me for a while before replying "I don't want a wedding stud." I do a double take to understand what that means. His hands busily undo the buttons of my pajama top but my mind is too far gone in the thought of what my boyfriend just said.

"What does that mean Damon?" I ask more like a whisper.

His hands stop what they're doing and he takes in a deep breath "I don't see the point of a wedding or even marriage baby, we love each other and that's not going to change now or in twenty years time so it's unnecessary to me." I'm speechless.

I'm rolled onto my back as Dee hovers above me, closing his lips on the sweet spot on my neck and sucking on it. I want to get lost in the feeling but I can't even do that as I try to make sense of this conversation.

"Dee I want a wedding, I wanna get married to you like I want to walk down the aisle, I want a best man, I want to say vows, the whole shebang." I glance into his green eyes which is comfortably avoiding mine at all costs.

"Marco, this, us it's amazing, it's awesome and there's nothing else I want especially a wedding or marriage. I just don't see the point." It's weird how I hear him say one thing but his tone conveys something different.

I can't even remember since when I've always envisioned my wedding, that was when I realized how gay I was because I'm all the scenarios I made, I was always walking down the aisle. I want a husband, I want his last name, I want the cake, ring, suit and everything else but my boyfriend whom I want to spend the rest of my life with doesn't want it. And I can't fathom why he doesn't.

"Okay is there a reason why you don't wanna get married?" I'm genuinely trying to understand here. He rolls off me finally to seat in front of me.

"Marco I just don't want it, does there have to be an explanation for it? I just don't want one end of story." I narrow my eyes to study my boyfriend, there's something else I'm not seeing about this whole thing.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" I ask softly, my hands grabs his and I rub my thumbs slowly around his knuckles just like he likes it.

"Stop pushing it Marco." He snatches his hands from me. "It's been a long day and I need sleep, good night." I huff at the big meanie, I don't even get a good night kiss, so rude.

I pack up my pillows and grab an extra blanket from the large closet, I'll sleep in the living room tonight.

"Seriously?" He narrows his gaze at me, from the tenseness of his jaw and glaring nostrils I can tell he is mad. I'm not sure who he's mad at since he started this. "You're just going to walk away?"

"I'm not walking away." He tilts his head to give me a 'really?' Look and I realize that my words don't exactly match my actions. "I just don't want to sleep with you tonight." I open the door and quickly head out, down the stairs to the living room.

I settle in my favorite couch with the remote in my hand and the big blanket over me. I'll regret this in class tomorrow when I can't concentrate because I'm sleepy but for now I'll watch some Penn and Teller and enjoy it without thinking of what just happened.

I wake up the next morning to the sun hitting my face and a soft breathing hitting my neck. I open my eyes to reveal this hunk of a man hovering over me, deeply asleep while my body is caged beneath him, tightly held in his arms.