Office fucks.

Two months earlier.

Marco

"I don't want you to go, I want my snuggles that I'm owed." I roll my eyes at the big baby whining for snuggles knowing full well it wasn't going to happen this morning.

I'd graduated two years prior with my bachelors and masters degree at the same time and so my career into post secondary education has been kick started immediately. Offers from various universities to teach in their Computer science department.

I would obviously have to start as an assistant professor, nothing big so it was mostly about where I could make the most impact that pushed my decision. I took the job of Assistant professor of Introduction to computer Science II and Introduction to Programming Paradigms at the community college. All in all I teach two sections of the former and three sections of the latter.

I really enjoy the job and I thoroughly enjoy what I teach. Most undergrads tend to be focused on the goal and reaching their best performance so it's a win-win situation for everyone. It also gives me time to work on my PhD so I could earn my doctorate.

Last summer I'd taught for the first section of the summer semester because I wasn't going to miss my yearly vacation to San Juan to spend time with my mommy. Little did I know what was being planned by my husband and family members.

I'd cried ugly tears during the last week of my vacation when my grand aunt had made me go to church with her, only for us to get back and I'm met with the familiar faces.

Trip, Jamie, Christian, Dashiel, Jalil, Lorenzo, master Nate, Julian, master Marcel, Callum, Roman, Elijah, and Damon. My grand aunt had lured me out of the house so everyone else could set up and give me a surprise wedding courtesy of my boyfriend-now-husband.

"Baby I'll give as much snuggles as you want tonight, I have office hours in thirty minutes." I already know the ways to my hubby's heart, call him 'baby' and he's putty in my hands.

Admittedly I'd stayed up all night grading papers and now I was up again, because a student had made an office hours appointment and I can't default in that. 

"Okay can I come fuck you in your office?" I gasp in the name of blasphemy. He's so serious that I don't know if he's joking or not. "We could role play, professor gets fucked by his dom student." My face heats up as I silently gape at Dee unable to even speak, mostly because I'm turned on too. He wiggles his eyebrows as if to convince me of the endless possibilities of pleasure.

"Damon Eugene Richardson please don't let me see you at my office." I warn sharply but the smirk on his handsome face tells me that he's not listening to my 'threats' so I switch up tactics.

"Baby I promise to suck you cock till you're cumming down my throat over and over again and then you can use me however you please." That gets him to ease up and I cheer in my mind, 1 point for Marco.

"I'll hold you to that stud, go kickass." He slaps my butt and I yelp softly before kissing his cheek and rushing out, grabbing my packed bag on my way out.

**************************************************************************************

I boot up my computer upon entering my office. The offices were lined next to each other in room 213. They weren't really big offices but they got the job done.

I glance to my calendar to see which student made an appointment and I slowly suck in a breath as I see the students name.

Speak of him and he shall appear. It's not up to a second that I've read his name that he clears his throat standing by my office door.

"Hey professor Flores." His smile is wide, blinding white teeth stare at me. Mischievous eyes gaze at me from the tall brunette presently making his way into my office. The literal confliction in his eyes from the ocean blue color of his eye and the opposite brown of the other focuses on me as he closes the gap, my table being the divide between us.

"Hey Harry, please sit." I gesture towards the chair on the other side of the table.

Harry Spenser is one of the best students I've ever had up to date. Fantastic quizzes and exam grades, always asking good questions, always ready to learn and actually shows joy in broadening his knowledge of the Computer system.

He gives a wide smile as he takes the seat and just stares at me, a look I can't quite decipher lacing his unique orbs. My mind is getting conflicted as this visits are beginning to get more and more frequent.

"Harry this is the 23rd time you've come to office hours and it's just one month into the semester, is everything okay?" I ask kindly. I wouldn't expect a students doing so well in the class to visit my office sometimes twice in a day.

"Everything is great professor, I just.... I j-just..." I look around in confusion as tears begin to roll down Harry's eyes, quickly grabbing my box of tissue papers I slide it over to him. "I'm sorry that y-you have to see me l-like this professor, I-I'm going through a lot and I have to t-take a leave of absence from school." My heart sinks as he breaks down in front of me. I've never been the best at pacifying people but as rolls of tears fall down his eyes, I find myself standing up and patting his back as he lets it all out.

"It's okay Harry, I understand." I continue to pat his back to ease him up. "Here have some water." I hand him the bottled water from my lunch bag, I can always get a new one from the vending machine or something.

He gratefully takes the water and swallows a huge gulp of it. "I can talk to the head of department to see ways we can help you out but in the meantime," I grab my pen and a small piece of paper before quickly looking up the school therapists' office number and line and then writing it out for him. "You should maybe meet up with her Harry."

He collects the paper from me and suddenly his demeanor changes to an angry one. I hold my breath and observe him closely, it's a very scary expression on his face. He closes his eyes for a long moment before opening them back and the wide smile is back.

"You're the best professor Flores, you know that?" I give him a tight lipped smile as I take my seat on my chair again. "Seriously I don't know what I'd do without you." His tight jaws and tense muscles alongside the dim in his orbs makes me shift uncomfortably, it's a little freaky as his eyes analyze mine, the slight smirk not leaving his face.

"Uhm I have a class in a little while Harry and I uh... need to prepare." His eyes don't depart from mine, his eyes flicker from me to the wall behind me. I don't understand at first till I remember that my timetable is posted on the wall behind me and I don't have a class till the next hour- thirty minutes or so.

I squirm uncomfortably in my chair, not understanding what in the world is going on or why I'm fidgeting.

"Of course professor Flores I'll be on my way, thank you for being so nice." His boyish smile returns as that undecipherable expression returns on his face.

He quickly slings his bag across his shoulders and makes his way out of my office.

Relief washes through me as my brain tries to do a playback of what a weird conversation and morning it has been.