╾ 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊; 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

- 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟓 -

- 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟓 -

amidst the solitude and silence of the woods, a 12 year old taehyung sat on a decaying tree trunk, admiring the different flowers that grown along the grassy floor of the forest whilst humming a song.

he sat there alone, not caring if his father is worried sick about him. his mind focused with the flowers after him, smiling.

he smiled once again as a bunch of new flowers grew at the branch he was sitting, creating an array of rainbow colored hues. birds and rabbits made their way to him, and taehyung was delighted that along with his power, these were one of the things he was most thankful for: to be able to connect with animals.

you see, taehyung was half human, half witch. his father was a human whilst his mother was a white witch. these two, destined by the moon goddess, are mates. despite two different races, hunters and white witches are in good terms. wolves as well, but that was back then. after taehyung's mother died, the bond between wolves and hunters and witches, banished.

taehyung's father and his camp were hunters who trailed only black witches, a kind that is a threat to anybody, even wolves. black witches are one of the most dangerous beings to walk upon earth, creating havoc and demise to every single one. as powerful as they may be, they are easily persecuted and banished once shot on the head.

although white witches are rare, but these creatures were like sent from heaven. they were kind beings; using their powers to help and aid those that needed it. and most of all, are loving to all living things. white witches also have a wide range of abilities, much more than what black witches can do. ranging from invisibility to telekinesis, even water and fire, they are given those blessings by the mood goddess. (a/n: i don't mean the white/black witch in racial term, but rather what type of magic they use/carry. white witches means good, pure and altruistic while black witches means corrupted, dark and evil. i do not mean in any way to discriminate black people when they deserve all the respect and equality.)

taehyung's mother had the ability to control the soil and it's components. in other words, agrokinesis. but, her main power is to heal any injury inflicted upon others; but cannot heal herself. she was also given the blessing to foresee a bit of the future, especially when sensing danger.

so for taehyung, we can say that he inherited all of his mother's abilities. and since he was still a child, he may or may not manifest more abilities as he grows up.

was still playing with the animals around him, but flinched when he heard a scratching sound from his right side, causing the animals for fly and run away. his eyes squinting at the direction of the sudden intruder behind a tree that ruined their little moment.

he sighed in relief when a young black wolf made its existence known. his father always told him to stay away from wolves, for wolves are nothing but a nuisance flesh-eating creatures with no mercy that can shift anytime into a human being like them.

but taehyung thought otherwise.

taehyung stood up and took a step forward, frowning when the wolf took a step backward. it was the first time that he saw a wolf up this close, and he thought that this black wolf was a complete beauty; the jet black color of his fur and its glowing red eyes with a bit of black swirling in their irises.

"hello," he called out. "i won't hurt you, i promise."

the wolf had seemed to be convinced, but taehyung knew that the wolf won't let his guard down anytime.

he took more steps until he was just inches apart from the wolf and the wolf made no movement, just staring up at the human boy in front of him.

taehyung reached out to pet the wolf's head, which he successfully did. the latter smiled a tad bit when the wolf leaned into his touch, as if trying to tell him that the he trusts him.

taehyung stared into the wolf's red eyes, butterflies exploding in his stomach. he might find it intimidating, but there's something soft and has relaxing feeling behind it.

as he caressed the wolf, his hand went to rub the behind of the wolf's head and the wolf leaned into the boy's touch more.

"taehyung!"

taehyung looked behind a the source of the voice, harshly retracting his hand away as the wolf narrowed its eyes and took a step back, alarmed.

a man made his way to taehyung, but as he saw the wolf with him, the man quickly loaded his gun and pointed it at the wolf.

"papa no!" taehyung shouted, but it was already too late. taehyung's father fired the gun and the bullet hit the wolf's cheek-just below its eyes. the wolf cried in agony.

taehyung couldn't process anything that was happening, but he suddenly cried out loud when the wolf lifted its paws up-claws long and sharp-and slashed taehyung on his chest and ran away.

"papa!" taehyung shouted, trying to set aside the burning on chest. "w-why, why did you do that?! he's a nice wolf! he even let me pet him on the head!"

"nonsense, taehyung! nice? look what that monster did to you!" his father pointed at taehyung's chest, getting a cloth and pressing it softly against taehyung's chest, muttering apologies as the boy winced in pain.

"let's go, taehyung. stay away from those creatures, got it?"

"but i want to heal him-"

"no buts. or else you'll be totally banned from this place." taehyung's father said sternly, making taehyung gulp as he nodded slowly.

as taehyung walked away, he didn't fail to look back, thinking about the black wolf.

the wolf never left the forest, hiding behind the tree as he listened to the father and son's conversation. he wanted to smile when that boy, taehyung, defended him. but, he stopped himself as he was blinded with anger. he swears to himself, when that time comes that he'll become the head alpha, he will make sure that the kind who almost put their lives back then in danger, will pay for what they did.

-----

was that okay? ;u;