11. 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥

minjun was squirming the whole time jeongguk took him back home (which was not the main pack house as his family wanted a separate home for themselves)

the kid hit jeongguk's face multiple times and it was beginning to annoy him.

"minjun!" jeongguk hissed as another blow was directed to his cheek. though it did not hurt, having hit countless of times stacks up the pain.

"what's with your attitude?!"

"meanie!" minjun screamed at his face, face now painted with tears.

when they both settled home, minjun wriggled out of jeongguk's grip quite rashly and jeongguk had no choice to let his little brother go.

he watched as minjun ran to his room and slammed the door shut.

jeongguk sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

he just didn't want his brother to get too attached to taehyung, what was wrong with that?

he decided to stay and let his minjun cool his head first, knowing that the kid can't ignore him that long.

—————

dinner came by awfully fast, jeongguk's mother came demanding him from the kitchen to fetch minjun's ass.

jeongguk soon found himself knocking at the boy's room, saying it's time for dinner.

all he received was silence.

after minutes of knocking, he decided to open minjun's door, quite grateful that it isn't locked.

"hey buddy," he called out to minjun, coloring on his notebook away and whose back was facing the door.

"come on, mom wants us to eat."

thankfully, minjun listened and tidied up his coloring materials.

jeongguk smiled. told you the kid would give in hours later.

but that thought was washed away when minjun walked past him and went downstairs all by himself with a blank expression on his tiny face.

jeongguk was dumbfounded. minjun would always wait for him so that they could go down together for dinner whenever jeongguk visited.

this is gonna be a long night.

—————

dinner was almost silent, to say the least.