10. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯

breakfast was soon over and taehyung pretty much stayed inside his room with jimin occasionally barging inside his room to bring him candies that he proudly made

taehyung was already comfortable with the boy. jimin was an absolute sweetheart and puts others before himself.

currently, jimin was blabbering about how he's not as lonely anymore as his mate, yoongi, was taking a whole day break and because of his newfound friend.

despite being the omega in their relationship, they were still not sure if they want pups and were talking about it for a long time.

taehyung found no issue about it whatsoever. it's their choice and they should stick to that as they think that is what's best for the both of them, not because everyone expects them to do so.

jimin insisted that they should know more about each other, so a lot of questions were exchanged between the two males.

taehyung found out that jimin was the same age as him, jimin being born on october thirteenth.

'so that's why it's easy to get along with him.'  he thought.

taehyung found out that the boy likes the color blue, likes putting on accessories and definitely loves kids.

he also mentioned that he and yoongi met two years ago when yoongi accidentally spilled coffee on him in the coffee shop yoongi was working at in the city.

taehyung furrowed his brows at that, finding the scene quite familiar. 'no, he couldn't be that yoongi i know.' he disregarded it and continued listening to the boy sprawled on his bed.

"he treat me some coffee after that and offered to let him replace my stained shirt," jimin laughed. "we're both surprised when we found out we're under the same pack name with me being on the west pack." jimin explained with a dreamy expression.

"i'm happy for you jiminie," taehyung smiled at the omega. "you both seem the be getting along well."

"i guess so," jimin paused. "how 'bout you and jeongguk?" he asked.

"well, we, i don't really know." taehyung sighed. "he might hate me to the core. he probably don't want to be mates with a witch."

"just give him some time taehyungie. the boy gets soft easily though he might not look like it." jimin pointed out. "i think he's still overwhelmed. not being able to associate ourselves with witches for a long time is something we're still not used to."

taehyung nodded, feeling kind of down.

"but don't worry," jimin gave him a hopeful smile. "he'll get into his senses when he figures out you're not as bad as he thought." jimin then ruffled his hair.

taehyung smiled at him.

"i hope that you're right."

—————