22. 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

two months had gone by, and you could say that everything had been going perfect, from a subtle and soft jimin and yoongi, a loud but caring namjoon and seokjin, a relationship-free but happy hoseok, and of course for taehyung and jeongguk

their relationship blossomed like any other and was contented with what they have.

they would have occasional fights here and then, but that simply is ineluctable and can be resolved with peaceful talks and be able to lower one's pride.

for the both of them, meeting each other was the greatest thing that had happened.

like any other normal they wherein jeongguk would take a day off from all pack duties, they would constantly snuggle with each other.

taehyung noticed how jeongguk would always bury his face in his neck and tried to make a lot of skin ships from time to time.

the true blood would always say "that's called bathing you with my scent, baby. so that those nasty wolves will know that you're only mine."

a jealous jeongguk was definitely an endearing but mostly a hilarious sight to see.

it was a pretty cool day. taehyung decided to show jeongguk the meadows he had discovered not far from the pack boundary.

jeongguk being the whipped boy he is, just agreed and let taehyung what he wanted to do to him. jeongguk snickered silently at his partly dirty thoughts.

they spent hours chasing each other to their heart's content with wide smiles on their faces, blowing dandelions that taehyung grew, and basically just jeongguk watching taehyung with a fond expression as taehyung grew multiple bunch of flowers of different kinds and proudly showing it to the true blood.

and like every other day, both were grateful to have each other.

—————

soon, the planet and it's azure horizons was again embraced with darkness that was once the sun's kingdom, now he shared with the light of the moon and the fluttering lights of the stars that bestowed upon all beings.

millions lift their heads up to look up to the loud scenery of black and white, seeing such different things; wish upon different wish.

as night time flew fast to everyone's dismay, having the day to be thrown away and be joined with the bits of their past that will soon be forgotten of what they did today. they were yet to welcome the following day without knowing where, when and how far the wandering footsteps of their being be taken by the plans of fate and the world they walk through.

taehyung wasn't afraid of what would happen for the following days, years even. as long as he have his love ones and his only love, walking throughout
his journey would be more bearable.

taehyung was currently tucked in bed as his back rested against the headboard of the bed, waiting for jeongguk who was bathing.

he scrolled away his phone (since he received it back then when he visited home and was also surprised as pack use smartphones as well), reading a bunch of quotes about the sun and the moon. he absolutely love reading those.