16. 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦

"gguk?"

"gguk?"

"hmm?"

presently, taehyung was sat on jeongguk's lap as the true blood constantly read and sign important papers for treaties between other packs.

taehyung didn't mind when the other would be called abruptly during their moments, it was jeongguk's duty to protect and make sure that everything is going well with the pack.

as a matter of fact, he often liked to tag along with jeongguk whenever he liked to.

he particularly liked this kind of business that jeongguk is doing. he enjoyed gawking the other up close, watching as his eyebrows creasing occasionally and loving how those bulging muscles flexed whenever his arms got stiff.

it was a sight to see and taehyung was finding everything the other did hot.

sometimes, taehyung does get bored. he had already explored the corners of jeongguk's workspace and there was nothing interesting to see other than the mini painting that hung on the cerulean walls.

"gguukk."

"what? i'm working, baby."

taehyung would always flush red whenever the true blood called him various name. the fluttering of his heart doesn't help with the situation, either. it was like he could never get used to it.

more so, taehyung could hear the frustration in jeongguk's voice but it was not harsh and still held calmness in it.

"how many more?" taehyung asked him, not daring to move an inch on his lovely seat.

"few more," jeongguk sighed. "i promise we'll spend lots after this."

"i understand, ggukkie. don't rush yourself."

jeongguk could only smile tiredly at the other.

—————

jeongguk sighed for the millionth time today.

'thank heavens, i'm done.'

he stretched his rigid limbs and rubbed his sore joins. he was sitting for hours straight just to finish every paper that laid in front of him.

these papers were supposed to be finished earlier if not of a certain midget bringing more stacks that had him groaning in annoyance.

jeongguk stood up and made his way to taehyung who was sleeping on the couch. the boy got off from his lap earlier saying " 'm just gonna sleep this boredom off."

jeongguk crouched on the floor and faced his sleeping mate.

even in his sleep, he still looks stunning as ever. and as much as he wanted to stare at the beauty in front of him, he shook the other awake.