19. 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘴

"gguk, you're still up for your city date request?"

jeongguk set down the book he was reading and looked at taehyung positioned at his and his eyebrows raised.

"what?"

"i said, you still up for your city date?"

"wait, wait." jeongguk shifted, facing taehyung. "i thought you didn't want to?"

"i'm willing to try," taehyung shyly said. "i know you're by my side."

"are you sure, bub? you're not only doing this because i want to? i don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't like."

"i'm sure." taehyung smiled and jeongguk's heart warmed.

"a'ight. when do you want it to be?"

"how about right now?"

jeongguk laughed.

"you're silly."

"but i want it right now." taehyung pouted and his eyes look like one of those puppies, begging for their owner to give them treats.

jeongguk swore he doesn't have the heart to deny such request.

—————

jeongguk wore a polo shirt that was tucked in neatly into his blue ripped jeans and secured with a black belt along with his black dr. martens. he also wore a silver rolex watch and dainty earrings.

taehyung on the other hand, wore a blue sweater printed with two medieval people along with black slacks and white shoes.

after the couple got ready, jeongguk and taehyung first walked to the west pack to get some of jeongguk's things.

the journey was quite long and jeongguk had to piggyback a whining taehyung because his legs started hurting.

when they finally arrived, jeongguk led then to a big penthouse and was told to stay outside the garage.

afterwards, the garage door opened and revealed a black aston martin vanquish s.

'holy shit,' taehyung thought, mouth wide agape as the luxurious car was parked in front of him. 'how rich can this man get?'

the front door opened and showing jeongguk was settled down on the driver's seat.

"hop in." he said and taehyung did.

"never knew you could drive." taehyung said as jeongguk started the car and drove up to their first destination.

"dad and mom gifted me this baby a couple of years ago for my eighteenth birthday," he said. "since he is always away, this car reminded me of him."