♕𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝♛

~~❦~~

The next day Mal, Vanessa, and Jay walked through the school by the lockers outside as they followed Ben, Nick, and Audrey but keeping a distance.

The three had then passed a group of girls who had new hairdos which Mal had done for them. They waved at Mal who waved back to keep them from getting attention from the three ahead.

Mal opened her locker to take out the two baggies that had the love-spell cookies handing one to Vanessa.

"Are you feeling kind of weird about this?" Jay asked the girls. "I mean, it's not so bad here."

"You're not wrong there." Vanessa shrugged. "And I'm not particularly giddy about going back to one specific person." She glared to the floor thinking of one person who made her life turn completely upside down.

"Vee... Your hair." Mal nodded to her head. "What?" Vanessa questioned.

Mal pointed to Vanessa's hair which had the tips glowing blue.

"Well, that's new." Vanessa took hold of her hair as it started to fade back to normal. "I'll worry about that later."

"Back to you." Mal turned to Jay. "Are you insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!" Mal snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Thanks, Mal. I need that." Jay smiled going over to the ramp talking to the girls who rushed to him. "Hello, the name's Jay. Y'all going to the tourney game tonight?" The girls giggled to his question.

"What's up with you?" Mal asked her sister. "Ever since this morning you've been in a mood."

"It's just something my mom told me last night." Vanessa shook her head as Mal looked at her in shock. "Oh, yeah. After making the cookies my mom was in my room so we talked. I learned so much stuff you wouldn't believe."

"Weren't you just angry and frustrated with her last night?" Mal raised an eyebrow. "Yeah." Vanessa nodded as her sister sent her a look.

"What do you want from me?" Vanessa sighed. "I'm a teenager. Plus I have mood swings constantly."

Mal nodded agreeing with seeing as they always have mood swings.

"Well, like what kind of things did you learn?" Mal questioned. "I'll tell you some other time." Vanessa waved off.

"But she did teach me some little easy spells." Vanessa explained. "Like what? And you have access to magic here?" Mal tilted her head.

"Yeah." Vanessa nodded. "Look, I can make greatness appear." She waved her hands in Mal's locker making a pie appear in there.

Mal dipped her finger and tasted the pie that was in her locker.

"True greatness." Mal hummed. "Maybe you can use some of my spells."

Vanessa shrugged not know what to say but knew there was a high chance of it happening.

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" The girls heard Audrey ask the Beast brother, pointing to the girls who where flirting with Jay. "She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it. Isn't that breaking rules? I mean really, Ben, Nick, what did you expect?"

"It just new hair." Nick told Audrey with a tiny eye roll. "What's the harm?" Ben shrugged as he did not understand what Audrey was so worried about.

"It's gateway magic!" Audrey exclaimed. "Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know, it's the lips and the legs and the clothes, and then everybody looks good, and then where will I be?" She pouted.