A certain villainous lesson

(Y/n) POV:

After getting off the bus and entering this facility meant to train us in the art of rescue, which I don't really get. All we have to do is take a person or persons out of a dangerous area and that's it, but it beats sitting in class so I'll stop complaining.

We meet up with a person that's wearing a spacesuit.

Spacesuit: Everyone, I've been waiting for you.

Uraraka: It's the space hero, Thirteen!

Uraraka: Oh! I love Thirteen!

I look around the training place to see many different types of areas that simulate some kind of disaster.

Thirteen: This all is the training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters.

Thirteen: Its called the " Unforeseen Simulation Joint" or USJ for short!

Aizawa then walks up to Thirteen and says something but I couldn't hear because he was whispering. I didn't really care anyway.

Aizawa: ... Shall we begin?

Thirteen: Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing... Or... Or two, or three...

Thirteen: Or four... Five... Six...Seven...

(Y/n): I swear if you go all the way to thirteen I'm leaving. You can fail me for all I care.

Thirteen: Okay okay...

Thirteen: Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk, black hole.

(Y/n):(mind) Now I am.

Thirteen: I can suck up anything and turn it to dust. It's a power that can kill easily. Some of you also have a Quirk like that, right?

(Y/n):(mind) I could make people pop like a very gory balloon if I wanted to...

Thirteen: Many Quirks can kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person to person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using these powers against others.

Thirteen: This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives.

Thirteen: You do not have powers so you can harm others.

(Y/n):(mind) That's the question of the century, why do we have powers? Evolution? Or something else?

Thirteen: I hope you learn here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others.

Thirteen: That's all. Thank you for listening.

Thirteen bows.

Class: That was wonderful! Bravo bravo!