This is victory

(Y/n): POV:

Everyone was now gathered in the middle of the stadium. It was finally time to celebrate my victory and everyone else's defeat.

Fireworks were going off and people were cheering like retarded wolfs that thought the sun was the moon.

Midnight: All of the first year's events for this year's U. A sports festival has been completed.

Midnight: And now we will begin the award ceremony.

With that even more, fireworks went off.

A smoke bomb went off and I, Kakine and Misaka were raised up from the podiums we were on.

I was on the first-place podium, Kakine second place, and Misaka third place.

I then noticed the press here.

(Y/n): Why are these gossipers doing here?

Kakine: This event is bigger than the Olympics. Of course, they'd be here.

(Y/n): There annoying...

Misaka: You're telling me... Don't they have the weather to report or something?

Kakine: I would love this if I was in first, but right now it just annoys me.

(Y/n): The three of us agree on something? I guess it's going to rain cats and dogs today.

Misaka/Kakine/(Y/n):(chuckles)

Midnight: Now, we will award the medals!

Midnight: The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man-

In the distance: Ha hahaha ha!

All might then jump and enters the stadium in a spectacular fashion.

Midnight/ All might:- Our very own hero, All might/ -I have brought the medals here!

....

....

....

Midnight:(apologizes) I talked over you...

(Y/n):(facepalm)

(Y/n):(mind) How did you fuck it up? Don't you rehearse this crap?

Crowd: These first years are so lucky! They got the number one hero watching them!

Midnight: Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place.

He takes the medals and places them on us.

All Might: Haha! Young Mikoto, congratulations. You sure are strong

Misaka: You're too kind sir.

He hugs her.

All might: However, in order to fight well against different types, you must not only rely on your quirk alone.

All might: If you sharpen your skills you will be a formidable opponent to anyone you face.

Misaka: Y-yes sir!

He moves on to Kakine.

All might: Young Teitoku, congratulations.

He places the medal on Kakine.

All Might: You did splendidly. You always gave it your all and never gave up. Once you learn a little modesty, you will raise to completely new heights.

He hugs him.

Kakine:... I understand sir.

He moves on to me.