Festival? No, it's a war.

(Y/n): Pov:

I was sitting in class minding my own business. The school day was boring as usual.

When the lesson ended, Everyone including me began to leave, but once Uraraka opened the door we all were met by a large group of students from other classes.

Uraraka: Eh?! What's this?

Iida: What business do you all have with Class A?

(Y/n):(mind) If they don't get out of the way, class A is going to have two doors.

Gunha: Hey, we can't get out. Why are you all here?

Kakine: Isn't obvious mister guts? There scouting us out for the sports festival.

Kakine: It's only natural, we did survive the villains' attack.

Shizuri: How pathetic, there not even bothering to hide it.

Kakine walks up to the door where the other third strings were blocking the way.

Kakine: Out of everyone here, I'm what you could call the most reasonable one, so get out of my way before I crush you all like the extras you are.

(Y/n): Good grief...

(Y/n):(mind) And you call yourself reasonable.

???: I came to see what the famous class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant.

???: Are all the students in the hero course like this?

Some purple-haired, Einstein hairdo, insomniac emo looking mother fucker walks passed everyone to face us.

???: Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned.

???: There are quite a few people who enrolled. Others were put into general studies and other stuff when they didn't make the cut, did you know that?

???: The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course.

???: And it seems they will also transfer people out.

???: Scouting out? I, at least, came here to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you.

???: I came with a declaration of war.

(Y/n):(mind) War? I guess I need to make the festival interesting for me somehow.

I push Kakine aside.

Kakine: Hey!

I walk up to this Einstein fanboy.

Uraraka: (Y/n), don't do a-

(Y/n): What's your name?

???: Hitoshi Shinso.