Let's reflect on the situation

(Y/n): POV:

It was now passed dark, I was about to go and get some sleep, but pussy licking cats or whatever there called had other plans.

Pixie-bob: Now that our plates are clean and our guts are full-

Gunha: Yeah, Guts!

Everyone:?

Gunha: Sorry... Excited...

Shizuri: For guts?

Pixie-bob: Anyway... It's time for...

Ashido: A totally awesome class experience!

Four of the guys began cheering with her until Aizawa dragged them to remedial lessons.

Pixie-bob: While they're doing that, you all are going to have a spooky time!

Pixie-bob: Class B are going to be scare-ers. Class A is going to follow the path in pairs and collect tags with your name on it. You'll be sent out every three minutes.

Buff cat guy: The winners are going to be the ones that can make to most people piss their pants!

Jiro: Did you have to put it like that?

Iida: I see... They're trying to get us to be creative when using our quirks while at the same time making us test our courage! Brilliant! As expected from pro heroes!

(Y/n): Can I skip this pointless exercise?

Pixie-bob: No, but if you're really scared I can go with you~

(Y/n): Since you are so desperate, why don't you take your oversized paws and shove it down your cobweb filled pus-

Mandalorian interrupted me.

Mandalorian: Let's see who you are going to be partnered with!

She takes out strips of paper and offers me one.

(Y/n):(takes a strip of paper while glaring at her)

Mandalorian:(awkward chuckle)

I take the strip of paper and looked at who I was stuck with. It said team eight.

(Y/n):(mind) Wait a minute...

Counting everyone here and dividing them into teams of two, that would mean I would end up alone... I'm perfectly fine with that.

(Y/n): This might actually be fun...

(13 minutes later)

Something was wrong, smoke was coming from the forest and three D-list crooks showed up looking for a fight.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think the wannabe villains were back. Maybe mister hand fetish was too... Maybe I could crush all of his hands as payback for that disappointing battle...

(Y/n): Oh this was going to be fun...

I didn't care for these crooks before us. I looked around to think where would the leader be? I also noticed brat number 2 was gone, then I remembered the cliff area.

I ditched the cats and my classmates, but before I did.

Crook 1: I can crush this-

I kicked one through a few trees, about 10. I then began to take my leave.

(Y/n): Pathetic....

(Y/n): I'm going to go find the boss. You all can deal with the minions since you're here.

Walking away, I make my way to the clifftop.

(3rd person POV)

On top of the cliff that Kota was known to run off to be alone, he encountered a villain, known as Muscular.