Rise of Imagine breaker

3rd person POV:

After the criminals escaped, the students were brought back to the city, some of the students were put in the hospital due to there injuries.

On the news, the teachers had to give a press conference about the kidnapped student.

Most of the students were in the hospital to see how the hospitalized students were.

(Y/n) was there as well, but he was just silent, with an annoyed expression.

After the students of class A gave there "get well gifts" which was just a watermelon, (Y/n) spoke.

(Y/n): I'm done with this. I have work to do.

Shizuri: What work?

(Y/n): I made an error, I have to correct that. I'm going to get Misaka back.

Iida: You can't!

(Y/n): I can and I will.

(Y/n) then left without another word.

Once (Y/n) stepped out of the hospital, he was stopped by a few students.

It was Iida, Momo, Misaki, and Gunha.

Momo: Wait, let us help!

(Y/n):.....

Iida: You have a plan to find her don't you?

Misaki: I couldn't do anything to save Misaka-san...

Gunha: I don't like how we're going behind the heroes backs, it's seems gut-less... But standing around and doing nothing is even more gut-less!

Misaki: I actually know someone who could really help-

(Y/n): Tch, you can all do what you want but I'm not going to let you turn this into a group exercise.

(Y/n): You want to follow me? Fine. But you'll do what I say, and you won't ask any questions, understood?

They nodded.

(Y/n): Good. Follow me.

The group began walking and talking.

Iida: What's the plan?

(Y/n): What did I just say about asking questions?

Iida: Apologies!

(Y/n):(sigh) I know a place with a bunch of scum bags that should have some information on the league of shitty villains.

(Y/n): I was going to "nicely" make them talk, but since we have someone that can read minds, it'll save us some time.

(Y/n): The sun is already setting, so let's hurry.

Meanwhile at the center of the city, a live broadcast of the U.A teacher's statement on the kidnapped students was playing on a jumbotron attached to a building.

As a picture of Misaka came onto the screen with the word kidnapped at the bottom of the screen, a spiky-haired who was carrying groceries was walking back home until he saw that Misaka had been kidnapped.

???: Misaka...?

???:.....

He instinctively clenched his right fist, before running off somewhere.

TIMESKIP brought to you by the sound of glass shattering.

Once (Y/n)'s group found the location of Misaka and the criminals, the pro's had already arrived at the scene. All Might and some short old guy were fighting the group of criminals.