Samurai Accelerator: part 1

(Y/n)'s POV:

The school festival.

Something I have no interest in, whatsoever, but due to several factors, I shall be participating with my class to pull off a play.

Why a play? It all started with our homeroom hobo falling asleep and making us decided what to do.

Iida: So what shall we do? Any ideas!

Kaminari: A maid cafe!

Kirishima: An arm wrestling contest!

Misaki: A beauty competition.

Gunha: No! We must show everyone our amazing spirit and heroism!

Shizuri: And how exactly are we supposed to do that?

Gunha: With a play about the original heroes of honor and respect... Samurai.

Uraraka: That actually sounds cool.

Kirishima: Much better than my idea.

Gunha: We will need music, costumes, and special effects!

Misaka: A story might be nice as well.

Iida: Hmm... This might work! It's decided! We will put on a play about samurai!

(Y/n): Question?

Iida: Yes?

(Y/n): Is doing nothing an option?

Iida: No!

(Y/n): Fuck...

After that, we decided to choose the rolls everyone would be playing. We even chose the people who would play a character in the play that wasn't even written yet, by pulling names out of a sleeping hobo's hood.

I got the lead in the play. Originally, I was going to flip everyone off and say no, until I heard Last Order and Eri were going to be there.

And when Midnight caught wind of this, my fate was sealed... I was going to be...

Samurai Accelerator.

(Y/n):(sigh)

(Y/n):(mind) Just shoot me in the head now...

(Opening theme)

Play narration:

Long ago, in a distant land, walked a young man on the path of redemption.

Once known as the strongest samurai across the land, was now a wandering ronin Samurai after his kingdom fell.

To regain his honor from failing his kingdom, this Samurai began escorting the surviving Princess across the land to another kingdom where her arranged marriage was to take place.

If the Princess were to wed herself with the prince there, they could resurrect their fallen kingdom.

Chapter 1: The one road to honor.

Walking along a dirt road was a man wearing black, which contrasted with his pure white hair and pale skin.

On his right side, was his trusty blade, "The one-way road". A fitting name, for when he draws that blade, the only thing that would happen next would be the bloodshed of evil.

On his left side was a girl in flower pattern clothing, named Misaka of the Makoto kingdom.

Misaka:(mind) Whoever made me the kid in this story is going to have a shocking awakening when I-