A moderately interesting reveal

(Y/n) POV:

Yoshikawa: Hey, Nemuri is going to be on TV, soon.

Last order: Hurry up slowpoke. Says misaka misaka in a mocking tone which she hopes makes you hurry up.

(Y/n): Tch, yeah yeah. Quit your yapping, I'll be there in a second.

After I take out a coffee jelly from the fridge I grab a spoon and make my way to the couch where the brat and embodiment of slob are.

Apparently, the hag is going to on TV, which makes me question whether the brat should be here.

Anyway, we watched the tv.

Guy:(on Tv) Live Tv till afternoon!

Guy:(on tv) Today's topic: "Is sexiness necessary for hero work?". And so, we have these two in the studio -

The camera cuts to a blond woman.

Guy:(on tv) A rookie hero who debuted just this year, Mt. Lady, and-

The camera cut again but this time to the hag.

Guy:(on Tv) Midnight, who is currently teaching at U.A high school!

(Y/n):(mind) Who let her be a teacher had ulterior motives...

Guy:(on tv) Thank you both for coming today. Please have a seat.

Guy:(on tv) Now Midnight when you first debuted, your costume was so extreme that it created a stir, eventually leading to the " regulations for exposed skin in costumes" bill being submitted by the National diet.

(Y/n): Why the fuck am I watching this?

Last order: Swear! Says misaka misaka holding out her hand for you to pay the feed.

(Y/n): Tch...

I give her a yen and she smiles

Yoshikawa: just watch

Guy:(on Tv) You're known as a veteran hero who changed the country.

Mt. Lady:(on tv) It's still pretty bad right now, though.

Midnight:(on tv) Now I'm going for the "ultra-thin" style. Many say that because of the nature of their quirks, clothes obstruct their abilities.

Midnight:(on tv) It's not a matter of whether or not sexiness is necessary, but rather the result of necessary became seen as sexy.

Mt. Lady: (on tv)It's just what you like, right?

Midnight:(on tv) What's with you? Trying to pick a fight?

(Y/n):(mind) Fight, fight, fight!

Mt. Lady: (on tv)Of course not! It's just, how do I put it- I think you're amazing! For your age.

Midnight:(on tv) Are you trying to show that you're only redeeming feature is your youth? Even though you're not that young?

Mt. Lady:(on tv) I'm saying that if the older generation tries too hard, then it's hopeless for us younger folk!

A fight broke out. I enjoyed it because it was hilarious to see two old hags fight for something so stupid.

I just eat my coffee jelly as this happened.

Guy:(on tv) Why don't we change the topic?

Mt. Lady:(on tv) Let's... Why don't you talk about your children Midnight?

(Y/n): Eh?

Midnight:(on tv)(smiles) I'd love too!

Midnight:(on tv) I recently adopted two young kids after saving them from a bad predicament. A teen boy and little girl.

(Y/n): What...?

Mt. Lady:(on tv)(smirks) Doesn't the boy go to U.A. How did that happen?

Midnight:(on tv) Ah yes~ My little hero to be~

Midnight:(on tv) A absolutely stubborn one who refused any offers from me to help him. I offered to recommend him, but he refused.

Mt. Lady:(on tv) He refused?!

This apparently shocked everyone.

Midnight:(on tv) Yes~ He plans on getting to the top of the hero world with his own strength, Intelligence, and Skill.

Midnight:(on Tv) If you could only see that youthful passion in his eyes as he said that. He has the eyes that could see right through you.

Without saying my name she went on a rant about what she likes about me and what I was like. But I had more pressing matters.

(Y/n): Yoshikawa... Why is she talking like she adopted me?

Yoshikawa: She did. You and her signed the papers.

(Y/n): What are you-(remembers paper he signed without looking at it)

(Y/n):.....(deep breath)

I ended up giving the brat 10000 yen.

(Play op)

TIMESKIP brought to you by Last order spending her recently gained money.

I was the first person to arrive in class, taking advantage of the situation a try to take a nap.

As I attempted to nap, three people enter the class, Momo, Jiro, and Shizuri.

Momo: Can we talk to you (Y/n)?

(Y/n): You can try... Whether I listen is a completely different question.

Jiro: It's about the other day...

(Y/n): Can you be more specific?

Shizuri: The peephole in the changing room!

(Y/n): Oh that. (chuckles). Good times.

Shizuri: Did you see anything? We know that you spoke loudly to get our attention.

(Y/n): What did I see? All I saw was a hole in the wall and knew the girls changing room was on the other end, I put two and two together and found something to entertain me.

Momo: But... Did you look?

(Y/n): Pffft... Why would I look?

Jiro: Because... You're a guy?

(Y/n): And? If I really was that desperate to look and naked girls, I would just take out my phone and use the Internet.

(Y/n): Don't compare me to the worthless specimens in our class.

Momo: Sorry for assuming.

Shizuri: Ugh... I can't believe some guys are so desperate that they would make a hole.

(Y/n): I wouldn't jump to conclusions...

Shizuri:?

Jiro: What do you mean?

(Y/n): Was there something over the hole on your side?

Momo: N-no? It was just a hole in the wall.

(Y/n): Well there was a poster over our hole and that poster wouldn't have covered anything because it had a hole in it. Do you know what that means?

Jiro: What?

(Y/n): There is a high chance that the peephole was made by an old female student.

Momo/Jiro/Shizuri: ?!

(Y/n): That hole was probably meant for perverted girls.

(Y/n): I'm going to leave you with that thought as I go and attempt to take some coffee from the teacher's lounge.

I make my way to the teacher's lounge.