My name..

(Y/n): POV:

The last day off. I was sitting on the couch watching a show that put myths to the test with science. While watching it, I try to calculate the answers for there experiments before they revealed it.

It was nice, I had a cup off coffee, but it was all ruined when someone decided to start petting my head.

Midnight: Hey (Y/n)~

(Y/n): I'm busy.

Midnight: With what?

(Y/n): Many things your dirty mind is unable to fathom.

Yoshikawa then joined in the conversation.

Yoshikawa: Like what?

(Y/n):... I'm busy drinking coffee, watching tv, and creating the formula to tase someone with their own bioelectricity.

Yoshikawa: You might want to stop petting him Nemuri...

Midnight:(sigh) Fine...

She made a good decision and stopped petting me. A second longer and I would have actually fried her with her own bioelectricity.

(Y/n): It's my day off, so stop pestering me.

Midnight: I just wanted to know... Who are you planning to intern?

(Y/n): I'll pick at random from the list I'm given.

Midnight: What about choosing me?

(Y/n): No.

Midnight: Why not?

(Y/n): I told you from the very start. I don't want any special treatment from you while I'm on this road of the hero.

Midnight: I'm so conflicted! I love that youthful dedication you have but I'm sad that you don't want my help.

(Y/n): You have problems...

Midnight:(sigh)... At least sign this, it has nothing to do with your hero stuff.

She holds out a pen and a piece of paper.

(Y/n): Is this the restraining order I asked for?

Midnight: No, just sign it.

(Y/n): If it gets you to leave me alone.

I sign it and she smirks.

Yoshikawa: I'm going to go pick up Last order from her playdate with her sisters.

She leaves as Midnight jumps onto the couch and sits next to me.

Midnight: Be safe out there!

Midnight: So... What are we watching?

(Y/n):(sigh)... Just watch.

And like that, I was stuck watching TV with the hag.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Misaka and Last order hanging out with a spiky-haired boy.

I took the train to school like always. It was a pain in the ass to not punch someone in this crowded box but whatever. I was just minding my own business unit someone recognized me.

Guy: Hey! Aren't you (Y/n) M. Jotaro? The kid who won the sports festival?

(Y/n):(mind) Is this guy trying to pick a fight?

A lot of people then began looking at me after hearing the man.

(Y/n):(mind) So they all want to pick a fight with me?

Guy2: Good job at the sports festival! You were great!

Lady: You were number one right? You were so cool!