The hunt for a wizard

(Y/n) POV:

When I came here on this stupid fucking day to get my stupid fucking license to save a bunch of stupid fucking people from stupid ass problems, the last thing I expected was to see him.

Touma Kamijou...

(Y/n): Grrrr... Where is he?

Because of his strange power to negate things, I'm unable to sense his vectors, making tracking him difficult.

And with over a thousand third rate wannabe heroes prancing about, it's only making things that more difficult.

So all I had was the director I saw him move toward before I lost sight of him.

Eventually, I found fairy boy.

Kakine: Hey, get lost! This is my spot to screw with the weak wannabes

(Y/n): I ain't here to steal your spot, fairy boy! I'm looking for someone.

Kakine: What? Who and why?

(Y/n): That's none of your fairy ass business. Just tell me if you've seen a spiky-haired dude around here.

(Y/n): The same guy who beat up that All for nuts guy on live tv.

Kakine:(snaps fingers in realization)

Kakine: That's where I knew him from!

(Y/n): Wait, you actually saw him?

Kakine: Yeah. There was this pretty tough blond guy that looked like a woman.

Kakine: After pissing me off he ran away-

(Y/n): Just get to the point!

Kakine: I am! Anyway...

Kakine: He ran off and when I found him, he was with this guy wearing a wizard costume. That was him.

(Y/n): Where did he go?

Kakine: He fell into the lake below, before heading off to the industrial terrain.

(Y/n): Are you sure?

Kakine: Heh... Don't doubt my mind, you albino freak. What do you want with him anyway?

(Y/n): He beat a guy that the number one hero had trouble with. I want to test my full might on him.

Kakine: Hmm... I guess he would be quite strong...

(Y/n): Can't believe I'm saying this, but you were helpful.

Before I could leave, Fairy boy spoke...

Kakine: I'm coming with you.

(Y/n): Why?

Kakine: I'm not going to let you have all the fun fights. And how can I just skip over what could be your hilarious defeat?

(Y/n):... Do what you want, just didn't get in my way.