Moving on to a festival

(Y/n): Pov:

So after All Might arrived at USJ everything was over. The police and ambulance arrived they took care of the knocked out criminals and treated our wounds, surprisingly only the teachers aka the pro heroes got injured.

I might have been able to help Aizawa not get that injured if I wanted to, but I believe those injuries will teach him a valuable lesson. What lesson? I don't fucking know, let him figure that out.

I then began to feel something strange, it was familiar, yet I couldn't put my finger on it.

Shizuri: Looks like the press is here.

(Y/n):?

I then notice that Kakine, Misaka, Shizuri, Misaki, and Gunha were standing next to me as I leaned against a wall.

(Y/n): Why are you all hanging around me like were some kind of group of friends?

Misaka: We've been standing here with you for 5 minutes now, did you really only notice us now?

Kakine: Look like this albino has a memory problem.

(Y/n): No, I just don't like wasting brain cells acknowledging third strings like you all.

Gunha: Don't be like that bud!

(Y/n): Since when am I your "bud"?

Gunha: We should all learn to get along.

Me, Misaka, Kakine, and Shizuri stare at each other for a moment.

Shizuri/ Misaka/ Kakine/ (Y/n): Get in my way and I'll crush you.

Gunha: You're already such good friends that you know what the others were going to say!

Misaki: How is saying that in unison show that there friends?

(Y/n): Tch, I'm sick of this, I'm going home.

I began to walk away.

(Y/n): Try not to get attack while I'm gone.

As I walk away, the press began to crowd me to ask questions.

Reporter: What happened in there?

(Y/n): The most disappointing battle of my life.

A police officer pushes the reporters off me.

Policeman: Leave the kid alone you vultures!

After shooing them away, he turns to me.

Policeman: You okay?

(Y/n): Fine. Can I leave? Today has been filled with disappointment.

Policeman: Yeah, your buss is ready to leave.

I then leave to the bus and make my way home.

(Play Opening)

I arrived at the condo to find Yoshikawa and Last order.

(Y/n): I'm back.

I walk to the kitchen.

Yoshikawa: I heard what happened on the news. Are you okay?

(Y/n): I'm fine. What's with people asking if I'm okay. Can't they mind there own business?

I make myself some coffee, as the kid runs up to me.

Last order: Are you sure you're okay? Asks misaka misaka with a worried tone.

Once the coffee was done I poured myself a cup of it. When I turned around, I saw the brat with a worried expression on her face as she waited for me to answer.