Back to School, Good grief

(Y/n) POV:

So after beating the hero killer everything quickly turned back to normal.

Iida was sent to the hospital due to his injuries and since I was surrounded by idiots that enjoy the oxymoronic idea of sending a healthy person to a hospital, I also ended up in the same room as Iida.

So I was frankly annoyed with everything. To make things worse, this fucking ball licking dog man showed up who apparently was the chief of the police department.

He gave us an ultimatum, let the public know what "we" did and get punished or let someone else get the credit and we get off scot-free.

(Y/n): What's with this me and Iida beat him? He had nothing to do with it.

Iida: Jotaro, thank you for training to protect me, but I'm prepared to take responsibility for what I've done.

(Y/n):(mind) What you've done? Do you mean get stabbed and scream? Because you were great at that.

Dogman: So what is it going to be?

(Y/n): I don't give a shit about fame. Option two.

Iida: I second that.

(Y/n): If you didn't I would have punched you.

Iida: What?

(Y/n): My god, not only do your eyes suck but your hearing is shit too. Well didn't you lose the gene pool?

(Play op)

Once I was released from the hospital, I went to continue my Internship with Endeavor, which mostly consisted of us brawling.

When it ended and I was sent back to school I was left with an important question. How do I solve my weakness?

Currently, my vector shield is only capable of stopping me from getting hurt from attacks, but that's it. With a great enough force, I can be knocked around which is annoying and could screw me over.

So what I need to do is figure out how to turn my already powerful defensive capabilities and make them even better. But how?

There are multiple solutions but I should be careful which solution I choose or else I might be stuck with it as my default if my subconscious accidentally learns how to do that.

If for example learn to nullify vectors then my vector shield might get stuck with that as a default, and that isn't the most efficient use of my processing capabilities.

Currently, It doesn't matter, right now I have to deal with my classmates since I was back in class with them.

Ashido: Wow, you got to fight villains? I'm so jealous!

Jiro: I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't do any actual fighting, though.

Ashido: It's still amazing, though!

Tsu: All I did was train and go on patrols, too. There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring country.

Jiro/Ashido: That's crazy...

Tsu: What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?

She was practicing martial arts while having a blank stare.

Uraraka: it was very worthwhile...

Gunha: Haha! Looks like Ochaco has awakened! I can sense the guts in her!