Eye to eye

(Y/n)'s POV:

The training building we were put in to fight the big three crumbled around us.

If our fight wasn't interrupted by the hobo, the whole place would have become a pile of rubble.

It's also because of that hobo that the fight ended in a tie. If we were allowed to continue, then I, fairy boy and bug zapper... would have won.

But not easily.

I'd say nine times out of ten, we would win. If I was still on the level before my reflection, I don't know I could beat them half the time.

This battle was a learning experience. It showed us many of our weaknesses.

Mirio and his team smiled at us, happy because we impressed them.

I and the two numskulls next to me stared at them with annoyance, but it wasn't like they reacted to our expressions at all

I don't know about the other two, but at least I had this annoying voice in my head telling me to start training harder.

(Opening theme)

Since physical training wasn't going to help make my quirk stronger in any way. I had to use what would make it stronger.

Calculations, calculations, upon calculations, with a bit of imagination.

It was going moderately well until I was interrupted by the blond streaker, who popped his head through a wall.

Mirio: Hello.

(Y/n):...

(Y/n): I'm busy, go away.

Mirio: Training, huh? It's nice to see how much you've changed since we first met on that beach so many months ago.