Acceler-claus

(Christmas special)

Twas the night before Christmas, and all was "well" in the Midnight household.

But problems still plagued the hero's mind.

As she was supposed to deliver gifts to the class of 1A in secret silence of the night, she no longer could after recently "breaking" her arm.

Midnight: Oh no. What shall I ever do? It seems as if class 1A won't get their surprise presents.

(Y/n):(eats potato chip)

Yoshikawa: If only there was someone to take your place. Someone who could deliver all the presents in secret.

Yoshikawa: Preferably someone who knows the area.

With jolly swings of their hips as they approached (Y/n), they leaned over the couch where the young hero sat.

Leaning over his shoulder like shoulder angels and demons, they pop the question.

Midnight/Yoshikawa: Oh (Y/n)~ why don't you be Santa for the night

(Y/n): Hahahaha-no.

Midnight: Free coffee from all the school vending machines for a year?

(Y/n): Two.

Midnight: Will you wear a costume and also be Santa on Christmas day?

(Y/n): Hell no.

Last Order: Can I be Santa? Asks misaka misaka.

Yoshikawa: Oh, you two can do it together.

Last Order: Yay! Cheers misaka misaka, delighted with joy!

Midnight:(smirks)

(Y/n):.... 18 months and I ain't doing Christmas day.

Midnight: Deal. I can always find someone else for that.

With Santa and his little helper chosen out for the mission, the bag of presents were given to them as they set off to the UA dorms.

(The Santa heroes)

(U. A class 1A dorms/night)

Last Order: So what's the plan? Ask Misaka misaka.

(Y/n): Just quietly put each present in front of their doors as to not wake them up.

Last Order: Oh, oh! Says misaka misaka after coming up with a brilliant plan.

Last Order; What if we put the presents inside their rooms. Says misaka misaka telling (Y/n) her brilliant plan.

(Y/n): No... That's breaking and entering.

Last Order: But they would be super surprised if you do. Explains misaka misaka.