Behind these Hazel eyes

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

ɳoɯ ɑɭɭ ʈɧɑʈʂ ɭeʄʈ oʄ ɱe iʂ ɯɧɑʈ i ƥɽeʈeɳɗ ʈo ɓe. ʂo ʈoɠeʈɧeɽ ɓʋʈ ʂo ɓɽoƙeɳ ʋƥ iɳʂiɗe
-behind these hazel eyes kelly clarkson

There she was, laying in the Malfoy manor, on their floor. Harry, Ron and Hermione were hunting Horcruxes, when the snatchers found them. Now the boys are in the cellar, and Hermione are being tortured by Bellatrix. "Now little girl, are you ready to talk?" She asked. Her mouth was shut. "Fine then, Crucio!" The insane women hissed. Hermione tried her hardest not to scream. When she opened her eyes, Bellatrix was straddling her and was cutting the word 'MUDBLOOD' into her arm. Hermione looked up and caught Draco's eyes, she saw the guilt in them. She knows he never wanted any of this, his hand had basically been forced to join the Dark Lord, Draco only did it to protect his family. Hermione gave him a little smile because she forgave him a long time ago. She could see the relief in his eyes as he looked away from her, Hermione knows that he can't save her, it would only get himself killed. "Greyback she's yours now," Bellatrix smirked. The werewolf raped Hermione, she tried to fight him, to push him off! Hermione heard screaming and looked to the stairs, Harry and Ron stood there, eyes wide open. "Kill him Harry." She whispered. "Kill him for me." It was the last thing she said before a purple light hit her.

The great hall was in noise, everyone was eating, suddenly a loud crack, came from above the Gryffindor table, followed by a loud bang. People were screaming, a special boy with black hair and light blue, almost grey, eyes moved to check her pulse. "Mr Black! Get away from her!" Ordered McGonagall and suddenly Hermione's eyes flew open, and she went for her wand, holding out her wand at her old Professor as she demanded: "Where am I?! Where's Harry and Ron?!" The girl looked like a wild cat. "Miss I assure you that no one here will hurt you, just put your wand down." Stated the headmaster. When the girl meets the headmaster's eyes, they got hard like stone. "You're dead!" She screamed, "I saw you fall!" She said standing up. "How could you!?!?" She screamed. She must have felt unsafe because she turned around like it was some sort of instinct. When she meets the pale blue eyes, she started to shake, and she fainted.