She wolf

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

ɯiʈɧ ʈɧe ʂɧe ɯoɭʄ ɯɧo ɧɑʂ ɓɽoʋɠɧʈ ɱe ʈo ɱɣ ƙɳeeʂ
ɯɧɑʈ ɗo ɣoʋ ʂee iɳ ʈɧoʂe ɣeɭɭoɯ eɣeʂ?
ɑʂ iɱ ʄɑɭɭiɳɠ ʈo ƥieƈeʂ

"Why is there a wolf on my bed?" Sirius asked. James seemed nervous. While Remus smirked. Oh, yea I forgot he can smell that it's me! Sirius walked carefully over to the wolf when it jumped down from his bed, and walked over to him. It pushed his hand with her nose, he seemed to get what it was trying to say, because he started to pet her head. She walked over to the bed she was in before, and turned back. "Can I go now?" Hermione asked cheerfully, they looked shocked, minus Remus. He looked like this was a joke! Sirius walked over to her and poked her cheek. "It's really you!" When he said that he hugged her. "Why are you so happy about that?" She asked, while looking at the other boys. "Because now you can come with us, and now he got someone to play with!" James explained. "Ohhh," she said.

Then Hermione looked at Remus "can I please come?" He nodded. "Yes!!" she yelled. "Maybe we should go now?" The boys nodded. They walked out from their dorms. When we got down the stairs, people looked at them, special on girl, Lily Evans! Hermione just smirked when they walked past her.

When they got out to the school ground, Hermione actually ran down to the shricking shack. She transformed into the white wolf. And ran inside and waited for the others, Remus looked nervous. "Okay the transformation can be scary, and if I start to get angry and aggressive then just run!" He said to her. Hermione shifted back to her human shape. "Remus! Relax! I know you won't attack me! And I've seen it many times before." She whispered the last part. He gave her a puzzled look. "How do you know I won't attack you?! Moony have never met you before!" He was starting to get frustrated. "Remus in my own time, someone had to be there with you. Harry was planning his attack against Voldemort." They flicked when they heard Hermione say his name. "And Ron is just a scarred git! And I don't think it would be a good idea to hand the job to Snape! So I took it on me again! I did it for you and I did it for Harry!" Hermione finished, when she looked to Remus, she easily read the look on his face, a mixture of gratitude, awe and brotherly love. "You did that for me?" he said. She could see the tears in his eyes. "Yes and I would do it for any of you, and I would do it again." Before Hermione knew what was happening, she had two arms hugging her. "Thank you, thank you so much." Remus whispered. She hugged him back. "I would gladly do it again." She whispered back. When they pulled apart, she saw the full moon.

Remus placed himself on the ground, and gave a terrible scream. This wasn't like the first time Hermione experienced it, the first time it was her teacher, now it's her brother, her friend. James, Sirius and Hermione looked at each other and shifted to their animagus forms. She looked to Remus who now was fully transformed. He sniffed the air, but quickly turned to her. He started walking towards the white wolf. Hermione didn't move, because she knew exactly what he was doing. But James and Sirius didn't. They were about to step infront of her, but she shook her head. Remus was now infront of her, inches from her face, before he nudged her with his nose, and licked her face. Hermione pointed her head towards the forbidden forest, he quickly understood and ran out the door with her right behind him, it didn't take long before Sirius and James followed.

Hermione ran as fast as she could, through the Forrest. Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks when she reached that spot where Harry and herself had hidden, in their third year. She missed him so much, Ron too. The white wolf looked ti the moon, and gave a loud pained howl. Before she knew it, there where another howl. She knew it was Remus.

Suddenly the hairs on her neck stood up, she could feel that there was someone behind her. She turned around, only to be met by the pitch black eyes of a werewolf, but not just some werewolf, it was Greyback. He sneered at her and Hermione really had to think fast. She know that if He catches Remus scent, then he will attack, so she growled at him and ran deeper into the Forrest, away from Remus, away from Hogwarts, away from Safety, away from Sirius. Hermione could hear that he was right behind her, so she ran faster, she ran as fast as she could. She knew that she wouldn't stand a chance against him under the full moon, but maybe in the morning when he's human again.

Suddenly she felt his claws in her back and she tried to run faster. His claws hit her again, but this time in her right leg, Hermione gave a small sound of pain. No matter how much it hurts, how much she wanted to go back to safety, she can't because then he would go after Remus. Hermione just hoped that even though they can't find her, that Sirius and James are smart enough to get Remus back in the shack.

Greyback gave a loud growl, and his claws duck into her other leg. Hermione could feel that her legs didn't want to run anymore, so she did the only thing she could, she stopped running and turned around. Greyback stopped, and growled. They began to circle each other. Not one of them making the first move. She knew it was stupid to take up a fight against a full grown werewolf, but if it's the price to keep Remus safe, then she knew that it's worth is. She made that deal with herself this night. Harry is going to grow up with his parents, Remus will not end up scarred and alone. And Sirius will not spent 12 year in Azkaban. She's going to change it, even if she die while she's doing it. Some claws woke her from her thought, this time they just hit her chest. She growled and gave him that scar he gave Bill in the future. So she duck her claws in his face. And tried to bite him but he tore into her neck. Hermione could feel that she was becoming dizzy. She looked at the sky and saw the sun. She looked at Greyback who was laying panting on the ground, in his human form. She transformed back to human, and pointed her wand at him. "Do you think you have a chance little girl? You don't." He stood. "If I where you I would watch you back little girl, because I wouldn't mind getting my hands on you body" He laughed. And walked away. She held her wand in her hand and ran towards Hogwart. She ran quickly and when she was back on the grounds, she knew that she needed to go to the hospital. Hermione figured out that the boys already had taken Remus to the hospital wing. She walked inside the doors, and where glad that no one was in the hallways. She walked towards the hospital wing, and her view kept getting clouded because of the massive blood loss. She opened the door, and saw three boys, who where sitting in a bed. "Moony I'm sure she's alright. You didn't hurt her at all last night!" James assured him. Well they haven't clearly hadn't seen or smelled her yet. "Are you complete sure James?!" Remus was freaking out. She stumbled over to the bed, stumbling over something and fell into the lap of none other than Sirius Black. "You... Didn't... Hurt me" She said between troubled breaths. "What the bloody hell happened to you?!" All three boys yelled. "Why are you yell- Oh dear god what happens to you" madam pomfrey said. Hermione could feel herself slipping away. "Greyback" She said and fainted