This is how we do

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

ʈɧiʂ iʂ ɧoɯ ɯe ɗo

When they entered the classroom, Hermione half expected to see Snape,  but she didn't, the teacher was Slughorn. "Alright, class! I have new seats for you!" Sirius sighed, "Come on it can't be that bad!" Hermione exclaimed and looked at him. "Yes, it is that bad because we have potions with Slytherin!" He said in a dramatic voice. "Okay, Mister Sirius Black you'll sit with James Potter." Sirius and James highed fived. "Lucky bastards" Hermione mumbled, James nudged her with his elbow, while Sirius grinned. "Remus Lupin with Lily Evans" Hermione scolded at Remus. He just smirked. Knowing her luck, she knew that she would be paired with a Slytherin. "Bellatrix Black with Vincent Goyle. Narcissa Black with Lucius Malfoy. And Severus Snape with Hermione Granger. Now find your seats". 

Hermione walked over to here Snape has placed himself. She sat down and looked at him "Hello," she said. He didn't look at her. "Listen Gryffindor! Just let me do the work, and you can take credit for it. Like the rest of you," He sneered. "Okay listen! I'm not how you think I am! I like to do my own work, and I'm going to do so, even if you don't like it!" after she said that she focused on Slughorn, Even though she could feel Snape's eyes on her. "Today we are gonna make the Felix Felicis! Start now!" When Slughorn said that he turned around and sat at his desk. Hermione took the Ashwinder egg and put it in the cauldron, she added the horseradish and turned the heat on. Hermione could still feel Snape's eyes on her. "could you juice the squil bulb and add it to the cauldron?" She asked Snape, he did so, and it began to stir. Hermione remembered her own 6 years and instead of chopping the murthlap, she sqeezed it. Snape looked at her wide eyes! Shit I forgot! It's written in his personal potion book! Hermione thought to herself. 

She tried to ignore him, and added a dash of tincture of thyme and then stirred it slowly. They finished the rest of the potion and cleaned their desk. "Wow you two! You're the first one finished! 30 points to Gryffindor and Slytherin!" Slughorn said and turned away. "So Gryffindor, why didn't you cut the murthlap, like you were supposed to do?" Snape asked with a frown on his face. Hermione tried to remember what Harry had said. "Because it's too hard to chop," she said and shrugged. 

The bell rang, so Hermione took her bag and walked out of the classroom. She leaned against the wall right beside the door, waiting for the others. Sirius was the first of the 3 to step out. "How did you and snivillus get first done?" Sirius asked in disbelief. "I told you, I've made this potion before!" After James and Remus joined the two, they walked to the common room and sat by the fire. "I'm bored," Hermione said. The others just looked at her like she was mad. "Can we please, please, please go into the forbidden forest?" she looked at them hopefully. James looked like he was thinking, when he remembered something. "Can't Mione. Sorry but it's that time of the month" He whispered, "Can I come too?" Hermione looked at Remus who shook his head. "I could hurt you!" He said in a kind of angry voice. She got up and walked up to the boys' dorm and sat on some random bed. Hermione smirked when she could hear footsteps, and turned into her Animagus. James came into the room and looked confused when he saw her. "Sirius. Remus? I think you want to come up here!" James yelled. Then there were fast footsteps on the stairs and Sirius, and Remus came in the door