Let me go

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

ɑɳɗ ɳoɯ I ƙɳoɯ, ɑ ɓɽɑɳɗ ɳeɯ ɭiʄe
ʈɧiʂ ʈɑɭe iʂ ɽʋɗe, ɯɧeɽe iʈʂ ɽiɠɧʈ, ɣoʋ ɑɭɯɑɣʂ ƙɳoɯ. ʂo ʈɧiʂ ʈiɱe
I ɯoɳʈ ɭeʈ ɠo
- let me go by Avril Lavigne

Hermione woke up with tears streaming down her face. The clock showed 04:30 and she knew that she wouldn't get more sleep. She gave a small sigh and stood up, starting to get dressed in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, and a black shirt Corset, and black pumps. She took her wand and did a spell so her hair would fall in wild but not too wild curls, then she wrapped a gold band around her head and finished with a leather jacket. Hermione sneaked out of the dorm and when she entered the common room, she saw none other than Sirius Black. Hermione sat down facing the fire. "Are you not gonna explain?" Sirius asked a little frustrated. "No." Was her answer. She stood up and walked out the portrait hole when she felt a hand gripping her arm. Hermione drew her wand and had it at his face, she lowered it when she saw it was Sirius. "Sorry, I'm gonna explain when I trust you." And with that, she left him.

Sirius was speechless! She's acting as if she knows him. It's like there's something there is pulling them together. He walked up the stairs, when he reached the dorm, he walked over to his bed, took one pillow in each hand, he threw one at James and one at Remus "Prongs, moony wake up!"
-------------------------------------------
It was time for DADA. "Oh, you must be Hermione! You are going to sit next to Sirius Black!" Fanbloodytastic! She sat by the table and waited for the class to begin. Soon students were filling the room. A boy plumped down next to her and just sat there so she assumed it was Sirius. "Okay, class! Can someone tell me what is in this cabin?" Hermione put her hand in the air. "Miss Granger," he said. "It's a bogart it turns into your biggest fear. No one knows how it really looks like," She said. "20 points to Gryffindor! But today we are not gonna deal with a bogart we are gonna deal with The Patronus spell anyone up on the floor and try." Hermione walked out to the floor. "Expecto Patronus." it was no longer the otter, but a silver wolf that was running across the classroom. People were looking at her like she was mad.

When the class was over, Hermione walked out only to be grabbed by both of her elbows. "Put me down!!" She hissed. "No we are taking you to the boys' dorm and then you got to explain!" Sirius said. She didn't say anything else before they where in their dorm. "Speak," James said. "My name is Hermione Granger and I'm from the future." they laughed. She stood up and pointed at Sirius. "Sirius Orion Black is removed from his family tree! He used to live in  grimmauld place number 12! Now he lives with James potter your animagus is a black dog!" She turned to James. "James potter has a crush on Lily Evans since first year! He got the cloak of invisibility. His animagus is a stag!" She turned to Remus. "Remus Lupin is a werewolf, I don't care by the way. He was bitten by Greyback. Loves reading and studies hard!" She turned to Peter "Peter Pettigrew's animagus is a rat!" Then she looked at all four "And I solomy swear that I'm up to no good!" Oh but she weren't finished just yet. "Oh one last thing Mischief manage." Okay, now she's done. "She's a death eater!" Peter said, he was trembling with fear, he was afraid that she knew where his loyalty was. Hermione couldn't control her anger. She raised her wand and pointed at Peter "Locomotor Peter Pettigrew's left sleeve!" His sleeve raised so the others saw his dark mark. There were three loud gasp. "Diffindo!" Peter shouted, wand pointed at her.