Welcome to my life

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

ɗo ɣoʋ eveɽ ʄeeɭ ɭiƙe ɓɽeɑƙiɳɠ ɗoɯɳ?
ɗo ɣoʋ eveɽ ʄeeɭ oʋʈ oʄ ƥɭɑƈe?
ɭiƙe ʂoɱeɧoɯ ɣoʋ ʝʋʂʈ ɗoɳʈ ɓeɭoɳɠ
ɑɳɗ ɳo oɳe ʋɳɗeɽʂʈɑɳɗʂ ɣoʋ

Sirius point of view:

She just fainted. "Madam pomfrey help me!" He yelled. He laid her on a bed and took a look at her. She was bleeding from both her legs, her back, her chest and her neck. turned to Remus, while Madam Pomfrey worked on Hermione. "Who's Greyback?" I asked. Remus was pale and James looked like I did. She means a lot to us. "Greyback is the person who turned me" Remus said looked sad. My heart stopped beating, had she been bitten? "Boys she's okay, she will soon wake up" madam pomfrey said. James sat down next to Hermione and took her hand, James Isn't in love with her neither is Remus, she's like a sister to them. But I love her. When James took her hand, she sat up wand pointed at James. "I'm so sorry James!" She said and lowered her wand. Me and Remus sat down beside her bed. "What happened Hermione?" I asked. She took a deep breath and said "well I was running and then I lost you guys. I could feel someone behind me and turned around. Greyback was behind me. I knew I had to act fast because, I know if I catches Remus sent, then it wouldn't end well. So I growled at him, and ran deeper into the Forrest. He tore a deep hole in my back, and both my legs. I couldn't run anymore, and I knew if I ran back to you he would hurt you. So I faced him. He tore into my chest, and i scarred him across the face, because in the future he did that to one of my friends. Then he tore me in my neck, and to my luck the sunrise came. He said that 'do you think you has a chance little girl? If I where you little girl then I would watch my back. Because I don't mind getting my hands on your body' and then he walked away"