Work bitch

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

ɳo ʈiɱe ʈo ǫʋiʈ ɳoɯ
ʝʋʂʈ ʈiɱe ʈo ɠeʈ iʈ ɳoɯ

" Black S. Against Black R." They walked out on the floor. Regulus looked at Sirius "scared?" Sirius didn't answer "Descendo". Regulus looked surprised when he sank to the ground. He looked angry before Regulus could say anything Sirius yelled "Expelliarmus!" Then he stood with Regulus's wand. "The winner is Black S!" They walked back to their seats. "Black B. Against Lupin R." They walked to the floor. Bellatrix smirked, everyone knows that Remus doesn't stand a fair chance. Remus opened his mouth, but before the spell could leave his lips, Bellatrix had already said the Oppugno spell, and send ten birds after Remus. "And the winner is Black B." They walked back to their seats. "Granger H against Black S" They walked to the floor, "Don't hold back princess," he said with a winked. "Don't worry, I won't," She said with a smirk. Hermione still, let him get the first spell. "Levicorpus" Sirius said. She smirked and said "protego!" He looked shocked but quickly recovered, "obscuro" the blindfold got over her eyes, she stood still and used her senses, she quickly figured out where he was, "locomotor mortis, Expelliarmus!" When she felt his wand in her hand, she removed the blindfold and looked at him. "The winner is Granger H." Sirius walked back to his seat. "Black B. Against Granger H" Bellatrix came down on the floor, she looked kinda angry, oh shit. "Impedimenta!" The light got from her wand, and she seemed even angrier than before when Hermione easily blocked the curse. "Furnunculus" again she blocked it easily, "expulso" again she blocked it easily. This time it was Hermione who said the spell, "Stupify!" She flew backwards and into the wall. "Accio Bellatrix Blacks wand!" When she could feel her wand in her hand Hermione smirked. "And the winner is Granger H." Hermione threw her wand at her and walked to her seat smirking. Sirius looked at her smiling, he leaned over to Hermione and whispered "you know that was seriously hot" she smirked and blushed. "Okay, class you can go now" everyone walked out. Hermione took her bag and walked out on the hallway, when Sirius, James and Remus, walked up to Hermione. "How did you do that?" Remus asked, "I have no idea, what you are talking about. Come on let us get to potions" and with that said they walked towards potion.