If you only knew

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

iʄ ɣoʋ oɳɭɣ ƙɳeɯ ɧoɯ ɱɑɳɣ ʈiɱeʂ I ƈoʋɳʈeɗ ɑɭɭ ʈɧe ɯoɽɗʂ ʈɧɑʈ ɯeɳʈ ɯɽoɳɠ
- if you only knew by Shinedown

Hermione woke up in the hospital wing. "How the bloody heck?" She muttered to herself. Hermione heard a sound and instantly had her wand in my hand. "Calm down miss, no one's going to hurt you, Hogwarts is the safest place," Dumbledore said calmly. Hermione laughed, she laughed so hard. "You call this safe?!" She laughed again, it was a humorless laugh. "My first year, I was attacked by a full-grown troll in the girls' bathroom and Voldemort was hidden in the back head of one of my teachers! My second year I was petrified by a Basilisk in the library. Third-year there were dementors at the school, a wrongly accused murder who escaped Azkaban and an old bloody murder who betrayed his friends! My fourth year, my friend was almost killed by a dragon! And I was tied down with the merpeople in the black lake! Fifth-year, we had a new teacher who punished the students with blood quills and Veritaserum and it was easy to escape the school and break into the ministry of magic! The sixth year, the death eaters took over the school! Seventh year we fought the final battle! I was toured and raped! You call that safe?" She finally said.