Crazy kids

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

We don't give a what
Cause that's just who we are
We are, we are, we are
The crazy kids

Sirius smirked, knowing what i was talking about. i looked at James and Lily, and smiled. "We are going to hogmead tommorow arent we?" i asked. sirius nodded, this would be our first date.

"Dont you think we should get some sleep?" I said and gave a yawn. They nodded and we all went to bed

Once again I was staring at the celling, why on earth can I never get some sleep?!. I got up and walked over to the door, down the stairs, into the common room, Where I saw Sirius?. I walked over to him "Cant sleep?" and sat down beside him. "No. James is snoring!" Sirius said. "come here" I said and patted my lap. He smiled and laid his head in my lap, and I started to play with his hair. "Much better" He said. I ran my fingers through his hair. "your tired" I said. "Yes but I wont leave you sleepless" He said. He stood up and took me in his arms and carried me to the boys dorm, he walked in the door, and placed me on his bed. "What are you doing?" I whispered. "Shh sleep" He said and laid down. I laid beside him, and felt his arm around my waist pulling me closer. For once I could sleep.

The light woke me up, I sat up trying not to wake Sirius up, I looked around, Remus is reading, haven't noticed me yet. And James wasn't in his bed. The bathroom door opened and in came a very naked James potter. I yelped and covered my eyes. "James look over at Sirius" Remus said. I think James looked because shortly after he said "Shit" I could hear Remus laugh. "Shut it Moony." Sirius mumbled. "But Padfoot you might want to see this" Remus said. Sirius sat up, and first looked at James who were only in a towel, and then at Me who where was holding my hands over my eyes. He looked at James then me. James, me. Before he said "You forgot a towel again didn't you?" James nodded, "And you saw something?" He asked me, I nodded. "James don't show my girlfriend your private part!!" Sirius said. "Um can you please get some clothes on?" I asked. James mumbled an answer, "Clear" He said. I opened my eyes, and saw Remus smirking at me. I took Sirius pillow and threw it at, Remus "Prat!" He dodged it, "I didn't say anything!" He said and took his hands in the air. I stock my tongue out at him.