Amnesia

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

ɑɳɗ ʈɧe ɗɽeɑɱʂ ɣoʋ ɭeʄʈ ɓeɧiɳɗ ɣoʋ ɗiɗɳʈ ɳeeɗ ʈɧeɱ ɭiƙe eveɽɣ ʂiɳɠɭe ɯiʂɧ ɯe eveɽ ɱɑɗe, i ɯiʂɧ ʈɧɑʈ i ƈoʋɭɗ ɯɑƙeɓʋƥ ɯiʈɧ ɑɱɳeʂiɑ ɑɳɗ ʄoɽɠeʈ ɑɓoʋʈ ʈɧiʂe ʂʈʋƥiɗ ɭiʈʈɭe ʈɧiɳɠ

Hermiones point of view

When we where in the DADA class, Sirius and i sat down. "Okay class. today we are dealing with boggarts. The spell you need to use is Redikules!" He said. "Okay now make a line on the floor" we did as he said, there was a bunt of snake, clowns, spiders. this time it was James. a red haired girl came out of the closet and began speaking "You think i would ever go out with you?!" James began trembling. i walked infront of Sirius and whispered in James ear "Its not true i promise". He stopped trembling and said the spell. And hugged me, then pushed me infront of the boggart. i have no idea, what is gonna be there, but one thing i know its not gonna be the same thing as last. The boggart took two forms, a boy who looked like James and a ginger haired boy "No" i whispered. "Look Ron! Its Hermione" Harry said. "Yea! The weak one!" They began laughing. "Shes afraid of us, the memories of us" Ron said."She has the rigth she left us, im glad that thing happened in the manor. we didnt like you" Harry said. "We never did" Ron finnished. The boggart took a new form... Bellatrix "why little mudblood? Why do you cover up my present?" She insane woman lauged. The boggart took a new form, "I really did enjoy it Mudblood" Greyback growled. "I know you tried to safe my pup. But you cant!" The boggart took three new forms. A pale one with snake like eyes. a ginger woman, and a boy with glasset. voldemort killed James and Lily. And the boggart Changed agai, to the boys in the start. "See! Your to weak to change it! You could have safed my parents! But you are to weak! We should never have safed you from the troll" harry said. "Hermione say the spell" Sirius said in my ear. but i couldnt. "Redikules!" Sirius said and the boggart dissapered. The bell rang, and i ran out of the class, out of the castel, and into the forbbiden forrst. I screamed, "Expulso!" i said and hit a tree. "Weak weak weak!" i said to my self. i walked back to Hogwart and into the common room, everyone was having lunch. i walked up to the girls dorm, and chanced in 'to a sweetshirt with the text i solemu swear im up to no good, i smiled Harry made that shirt for me. and supperman leggins. i laid down on my bed, and cried, i missed them so much. Harry, Ron, Ginny, the twins, everyone! I slowly cried myself to sleep.
i was in a widdow, no wind, just nothing. "lets see how long time there goes before she sees us" a voice sounden behind me. i turned around and cried. there was Harry and Ron. "Greatt Harry now she thinks she gone mental!" ron said. "is it really you? or is this some kind of dream?" i asked. "We are here. Bill did a spell, things are changing Mione, changing to the better" harry said. "yes we are finding pictures of you and the others" Ron said. "I miss you so much!" i said. "it hurts so much to be away from you" i cried. "we have to go now Mione" Harry said and dissapered. "Hermione wake up" Lily said. i sat up and blinked the tears away, they had been here and now they where gone. "Are you okay?" Lily asked. "no" i cried "it hurts so much to be away from them, im never gonna see them again i wish i could just forget! it hurts so much please make it stop!"