I will not bow

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

I ɯiɭɭ ɳoʈ ɓoɯ. I ɯiɭɭ ɳoʈ ɓɽeɑƙ
I ɯiɭɭ ʂɧoƈƙ ʈɧe ɯoɽɭʂ ɑɯɑƙe
ɑɳɗ I ʂʋɽviveɗ eveɽɣ ɳiɠɧʈ
- I will not bow by Breaking Benjamin

First, she didn't answer him. What is she supposed to say?! Hey, I'm from the future and your son is my best friend?! No that won't do.
"I need to talk to Dumbledore." She muttered and tried to stand but failed. James took her other arm, and helped her slowly to Dumbledore's office. They stood by the gargoyle, when James looked at her. "I don't know the password." he said.
"Bertie Bott's every flavour bean," Hermione said and the Gargoyle moved. "How did you kno-" James was cut off when she walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Come in." the voice of Dumbledore said. "Can I help you miss Granger?" He didn't look up. "I have something to show you." She mumbled and walked to the pensieve. "Okay, I'm gonna draw the memories from your head and watch them, and place them back when I'm done. Okay?" He said and looked at her. "Okay." before she knew it their heads were in the pensieve.

First year:
"Mom! Dad! I got a letter from Hogwarts saying I'm a witch!" 11-year-old Hermione Granger yelled as she ran into her parents' bedroom and jumped in their bed. "Sweetheart let me see." Her mom said gently. The woman was reading the letter and had gone pale. "Will you let me go?" Hermione asked. The woman looked at her husband who nodded. The scene changed. "May I sit here everywhere else is taken?" Hermione questioned as she opened the door to one of the compartments. A dark haired boy answered. "of course my names is Neville Longbottom." The young Hermione looked to the blonde haired girl who said. "my name is Luna Lovegood." The younger Hermione smiled. "I'm Hermione granger."

the scene changes again.

"Gryffindor!" The hat yelled and Hermione jumped down and walked to the table.

Scene changes again.

"It's LeVIOsa, not levioSA." Hermione corrected to the ginger-haired boy.

the scene changes again.

"It's LeVIOsa, not LevioSA. No wonder she hasn't got any friends." the ginger-haired boy said to a boy who looked like a young James potter. Hermione stormed past them.

the scene changes again.

Hermione dried her eyes as she walked out of one of the toilets in the girls' bathroom, she stopped dead in her tracks and saw a full-grown mountain troll. She hides, under the sink, when the two boys entered and start fighting the troll.

Second-year
People were speaking, they thought Harry was the heir of Slytherin. Hermione was in the library when she heard a sound, she turned her mirror and saw two yellow eyes, and then she was petrified.

the scene changes again. And then it went on and on till they got to her seventh year.

The headmasters head came above the water. He was panting. "Do you wanna see what happens next?" Hermione asked him. He nodded and put his head in the pensive once again.

He saw how the trio got the Horcruxes and how Hermione was tortured and raped. Once again his face came into view. "Well, Miss Granger. You should go to the Gryffindor tower and get some sleep the password is Phoenix," he said and turned around. She walked out of his office, and down the stairs. She was the only one in the corridor, she made her way towards the Gryffindor tower. Last time Hermione was here, was when her headmaster fell. She reached the portrait "password?" The portrait said. "Phoenix," The girl said. It open, when Hermione found herself in the common room, which apparently never changed much, there were four other people in the room. She tried to sneak into the girls' dorm, but apparently, luck isn't on her side. 

"Hey, you!" A voice said, and a hand was on her shoulder. Hermione had her wand out and pointed at the person's face. "Oh, James I'm sorry." She said and lowered her wand immediately. "It's okay Hermione! Have you meet the others?" He asked. She shook her head no. "Perfect! Come with me!" He took her arm and physically dragged her over to the couch. "Well, Hermione! This is Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew!" Hermione tried not to strangle Peter but it was hard. "Nice to meet you all," She said and kept her eyes on the floor. "We actually meet." Sirius Black said. "Oh really?" Remus asked with an eyebrow raised. "Yes, she's the girl I bumped into at the shrieking shack." When the words left his mouth Hermione had four wands pointed at her face, in the back of her head she knew they didn't mean anything by it but she saw red. "Accio wands!" Hermione said and four wands landed in her hand. "Don't ever point your wands at me!" She almost yelled. "Then explain!" Peter Pettigrew said. "I don't have to explain myself," She said while turning to the stairs but turned her head over her shoulder. "at least not to you." and with that, she walked up the stairs and went to bed