Please don't leave me

ⓘ ⓞⓦⓝ ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓓⓐⓨ

ƥɭeɑʂe ɗoɳʈ ɭeɑve ɱe
- please don't leave me by pink

Dumbledore looked absolutely shocked like he was in complete and utter denial. After a few minutes of silence, he stood and left. Hermione didn't want to spend the night in the hospital, so she spends the night in the shrieking shack. Hermione knew it must've been past 3 Am when she heard creaking sounds. She took out her wand. "Lumos" and the light came from the wand. Hermione saw a big black dog, and bent down. "come here" She said gently and held out her hand for it. The dog stepped towards her and licked her hand.

"What are you doing here?" Okay, Hermione thought to herself, I'm going insane I'm talking to a dog! "I don't know your name, would it be okay if I give you one?" Hermione once again questioned her sanity, since she thought she saw the dog nod its big head. "Hmm what about Padfoot?" She said smiling the dog wagged his tail. "Or maybe Sirius?" She said and tried hard not to laugh. The dog transformed into a young man and pointed his wand at her. Hermione disarmed him before one could say elf. "Don't ever point your wand at me!" She said with a cold calmness to her voice and sat down on the bed. "Who are you?!" Sirius demanded. "None of your business " She tried not to laugh, at the look on his face. "Fine just rot in here I'm leaving!" He said.
--------------under the Horcruxes hunt----------------------------------------------
Hermione blinked, trying not to let the tears fall. Ron left them, He left! "Hermione I want to say thanks. You were the first person to see me as Harry, just Harry. You figured things out. You helped me save Sirius. You were there when no else was. You're still here after Ron and I treated you badly. You were the first to come with me to my parents grave. I love you. You're the sister I never had" then he hugged her
-------------back------------------------
The tears were now running down her cheeks. "Sirius whe- oh" Harry potter said as he saw it was only a girl and not his best mate. He turned to leave when she grabbed his sleeve "Harry please don't leave. Not you too." She begged.

"Um I'm not Harry I'm James Potter," he said, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand, she let go of his sleeve and covered her mouth. "I'm so sorry," She trembled. "I'm sorry," she said again. "It's okay," James whispered and kneeled down beside her. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Hermione didn't know why, she had always heard that Harry was a replica of his father, but seeing it with her own eyes, broke her heart. "Shh, it's okay. Hey." He grabbed her chin so her brown eyes met his. "It's okay. Come let us go back to the school." He said and helped her up. "If I may ask, who are you?" James questioned. 

Bloody hell! Hermione hadn't found a cover story. "I'm Hermione Granger," She answered, well she can always come up with something later. "Granger, that isn't a Pureblood name, is it?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. "No, it isn't," She said. He looked like he was thinking hard about something. He was still holding on to her arm because her legs were weak. Hermione hissed and jumped away from him when his hand had touched the special 'gift' from Bellatrix. "Are you okay?!" He came towards her with fast movements. Hermione backed up against a wall. She didn't know why but the fast motion, made her feel like she was back at Malfoy Manor. "Please don't hurt me." She whispered. He looked taken aback "oh god what happened to you?" His voice was filled with pity.